Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed

Go down 
+6
the artist formally known
MGOBLUEBC
BetterThansparty
sandyeggo_blue
fishgoblue22
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed Empty
PostSubject: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:01 pm

We're going to fuck this up. Count on it.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:16 pm

Probably. No killer instinct at UM. Always want to be seen as the nice guys. Fuck being nice. Time for a house cleaning on the football staff.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:21 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Probably.  No killer instinct at UM.  Always want to be seen as the nice guys.  Fuck being nice.  Time for a house cleaning on the football staff.

bring in Mike Hart to be the RB coach

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:10 pm

I would be happy with Pelini at UM. He's a hot head, but he wins
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:24 pm

seven strait 9 win seasons is a problem I'd like to have. that said, I'm not a pelini fan. he has proven time and again that he cant win big games.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:47 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
seven strait 9 win seasons is a problem I'd like to have. that said, I'm not a pelini fan. he has proven time and again that he cant win big games.

Sounds like Lloyd. After Lloyd was ran-off look wht we got...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Great. So now we have ANOTHER school looking for a HC. Like Admin. said......they are gonna F this up if they keep waiting.

Two coaches with better records get fired yet we still have ours. Unreal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:20 pm

No doubt Michigan is overly loyal to Brady. 9 wins over 7 years gee i would be shocked if I got fired, what are they expecting,yea their in the weak side of the conference but my God isn't that a little over the top.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:27 pm

He was going to get fired last year after he called the boosters and fans a bunch of mother fuckers and the tape was released.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:04 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
He was going to get fired last year after he called the boosters and fans a bunch of mother fuckers and the tape was released.

lol, I didn't know (or forgot) that M F's was the term he used! Oh Shit, no wonder they wanted him fired! Dam, he's a cocky SOB.
Back to top Go down
stjotoo

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:13 pm

I hope Admin is wrong, but I must admit I am very apprehensive about the lack of publicly announced action by the acting AD or his department. Please spare us the repeat performance of the Rich Rod hiring and the public relations fiasco that transpired in the days after his signing in Toledo. This could be very ugly unless they act FAST!

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Ron English is looking for a job...

That would "temporarily" satisfy all of the fans who want a "Michigan-man".

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:32 pm

no intelligent person would ever want Ron English here as HC
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:00 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Sounds like Lloyd.  After Lloyd was ran-off look wht we got...

Lloyd did not get run off. He stayed a year longer than he intended to.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:01 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
no intelligent person would ever want Ron English here as HC

True. His highest level of competence was dbacks coach.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:14 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Probably.  No killer instinct at UM.  Always want to be seen as the nice guys.  Fuck being nice.  Time for a house cleaning on the football staff.

bring in Mike Hart to be the RB coach

I guess he's at Wastern now. I bumped into him in a bar in Ypsi. in 2013 and he didn't say anything (not that he would) but wow is that guy built. He would be great at Michigan IMHO but he'd spend way too much time at the Roundtree.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Irving Pond

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:55 pm

I heard Tressle could be at Nebraska next year. The sweater vests would at least be similar in color.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:11 pm

Irving Pond wrote:
I heard Tressle could be at Nebraska next year. The sweater vests would at least be similar in color.

Is he off the show cause? He is currently the president of Akron University.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:30 pm

I'd guess Scott Frost, OC at Oregon. Nebraska QB under Osborn.

I thought Tressel was banned by the NCAA?

Guess I should clarify..........the next HC at Nebraska......Not Michigan!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:56 pm

tressel to nebraska would be a nightmare for me.

not sure Frost is ready to be an HC at a marquee school like Nebraska just yet.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:21 am

Evidently there was some traction to that rumor, that or cornholio's are gullible....

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/report-jim-tressel-won-t-be-coaching-at-nebraska/article_c292f0a4-7988-11e4-b4fc-171cab7a1824.html

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:52 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Irving Pond wrote:

Is he off the show cause?  He is currently the president of Akron University.

No, I'm fairly certain the 'show cause' remains in perpetuity (if I'm using that correctly).

That being said, and I know I'll get hammered for this.....I'd take Jim Tressel right now, sanctions and all. Give us two years of no bowl, let him build this program back up and then we start kicking ass and taking names.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Admin wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Irving Pond wrote:

Is he off the show cause?  He is currently the president of Akron University.

No, I'm fairly certain the 'show cause' remains in perpetuity (if I'm using that correctly).

That being said, and I know I'll get hammered for this.....I'd take Jim Tressel right now, sanctions and all. Give us two years of no bowl, let him build this program back up and then we start kicking ass and taking names.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:49 pm

That wasn't enough of a subtraction 'eggo...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed   Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed Empty

Back to top Go down

Bo Pelini fired Sunday morning...while Brady Hoke remains employed
Page 1 of 1