Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BB team just had their Appalachian State moment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

BB team just had their Appalachian State moment Empty
PostSubject: BB team just had their Appalachian State moment   BB team just had their Appalachian State moment EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Unfreaking believable!!!! Even on an off day you shouldn't lose to a NJIT.

Syracuse hangover, maybe? but still.

I guessing the team will now have JB's attention rest of season
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: BB team just had their Appalachian State moment   BB team just had their Appalachian State moment EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Good thing most people are watching Football My god u just can't lose a game like this. Michigan boyz found out the shit does stink, got punched right in the mouth and back their ass up. I'm sure the rest of the B1G just giggled their ass off. Doyle and company better start pulling their wieght,or this could get ugly.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: BB team just had their Appalachian State moment   BB team just had their Appalachian State moment EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Serves 'em right. Way too many "teachable moments", especially on D.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: BB team just had their Appalachian State moment   BB team just had their Appalachian State moment EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:01 pm

dwoody wrote:
Serves 'em right. Way too many "teachable moments", especially on D.

Agreed. Beilein subbed Chatman out at one point in the game and Chatman looked pissed at Beilein for doing it. Kid, you're a freshman and you're struggling. Sit down, shut up, and learn something from one of the best staffs in the country.

We knew this team was young and would frustrate us throughout the season, but DAMN..... NJIT?

The only three positive things I can spin here are:
-Michigan lost to a Penn St. that went 1-16 in the Big Ten two seasons ago with a team that had Burke and Hardway Jr. That team turned out fine.
-Michigan lost to Charolotte earlier last year with a team that had Stauskas, Robinson, and McGary. That team turned out fine.
-Caris LeVert looked unstoppable. I can't remember the last time a Michigan player scored over 30 points. Burke never did it. Stauskas never did it. Manny Harris maybe? I honestly don't know.

Those things being said, Michigan's defense is bad. I'm not too concerned about the other team shooting 11 of 17 from three, because teams are going to have hot shooting nights. I am concerned that, on top of the shooting, NJIT guards were able to get to the rim at will. That is not acceptable.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: BB team just had their Appalachian State moment   BB team just had their Appalachian State moment EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:19 pm

Early December, boys. Miles to go. This team will learn from what happened today. I am not going to panic, but am pissed. At least Beilein won't be saying shit like, "Well, we had a good week of practice..."

Last edited by dwoody on Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BB team just had their Appalachian State moment   BB team just had their Appalachian State moment EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Next on the schedule Topinabee tech. Michigan can play no defense against their 5'11 shooting guard as they get to the rim for layup after layup and an occasional 3 pt bucket. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB team just had their Appalachian State moment   BB team just had their Appalachian State moment Empty

Back to top Go down

BB team just had their Appalachian State moment
Page 1 of 1