Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FREEP stiring the pot

Go down 
+2
Admin
sandyeggo_blue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

FREEP stiring the pot  Empty
PostSubject: FREEP stiring the pot    FREEP stiring the pot  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:03 pm

http://www.freep.com/story/opinion/readers/2014/12/07/brady-hoke-michigan-football-ncaa-coach-fired/19854575/

I don't give a shit if the next coach is purple. Just get the best guy and stop bringing race into things.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FREEP stiring the pot    FREEP stiring the pot  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:04 pm

*Should've* hired the first black coach four years ago when Sumlin was interested.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: FREEP stiring the pot    FREEP stiring the pot  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:40 pm

I'm sick of the race baiting going on in this country right now.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: FREEP stiring the pot    FREEP stiring the pot  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Was Sumilin the best candidate 4 years ago... no he wasn't, Miles was, so no story here imo
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: FREEP stiring the pot    FREEP stiring the pot  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Everyone knows the free is a joke now anyway with a bunch of sparty alumni working there. Kinda like 97.1 (with a few token Michigan fans, a.k.a. Wojo). Don't listen to anything the freep says, in fact don't click on their links. Yes, a black coach may be good (as ADMIN started we should have hired Sumlin 4 years ago but DB Brandon wanted someone he could control). I also hate to say this with as progrssive as Michigan is but the old money would never allow that to happen. You thought Lloyd going after Rich Clod was something, wow wait until the Blue hairs (not you BO) with the money get involved. Personally I wouldn't care, just get the best person for the job.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: FREEP stiring the pot    FREEP stiring the pot  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:07 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
http://www.freep.com/story/opinion/readers/2014/12/07/brady-hoke-michigan-football-ncaa-coach-fired/19854575/

I don't give a shit if the next coach is purple. Just get the best guy and stop bringing race into things.

+++10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREEP stiring the pot    FREEP stiring the pot  Empty

Back to top Go down

FREEP stiring the pot
Page 1 of 1