Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson

Go down 
+3
mgoblue93
fishgoblue22
gm_goblue1205
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson Empty
PostSubject: The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson   The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:24 am

Guys I dont want to put stock in this but this what Greg Henson reporting Your thoughts??????????

http://gregghenson.com/the-harbaughs-wife-narrative-is-off-the-board/

I talked to a secondary source tonight, I haven’t used him before, but tonight he filled me in on some interesting news regarding Jim Harbaugh’s wife.  The national Media (NFL guys) have used the “Jim’s wife doesn’t want to leave the bay area” for many years as the basis for him staying in the NFL. However, I personally was told it was a Dave Brandon’s narrative that was used as an excuse NOT to hire Harbuagh.  I’m told Jim was always interested in the job.
I am told tonight that Harbaugh’s wife, after witnessing the outpouring of love from fans and former players, now understands what Jim’s return means to the Wolverines and to her husband and Michigan football.
Jim’s wife has apparently told her husband that his return to Michigan would be epic and is fully behind him should he choose to return to Ann Arbor to coach the Wolverines.

If Jim returns, you can thank Anthony Carter, Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson and many other former players behind the scenes for helping Jim’s wife understand the love and appreciation the Michigan football family has for her husband.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson   The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:03 am

I think the wife angle was way over blown. Anyone would follow their spouse for 7-8 mil a year. I think Jim is coming.
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson   The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:27 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I think the wife angle was way over blown.  Anyone would follow their spouse for 7-8 mil a year.  I think Jim is coming.

agreed. i never thought for a second that this was an issue..it's silly.

that said, anyone else tired of hearing Henson's "know it all" posts? when and if it's Harbaugh, he will come off as he knew all along and is in the know. he isn't anymore "in" than the jerks at the NFL network.
Back to top Go down
TheBigHouse

PostSubject: Re: The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson   The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:50 am

I never believed the wife issue just for the fact that being married to a big time football coach means you are going to be moving. Spouses understand that.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson   The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 am

If Jim wants to come he will ....for people to have said his wife would absolutely be against it were doing a disservice to his marriage ... have always thought it would come down to where he felt comfortable ... as I have said countless times , Jim has a personality that rubs pros the wrong way , not to say he cant succeed because he has proved he can ... why do you think Bear, Woody , Bo never thought about the NFL , or why Saban and Spurrier came back ...

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson   The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:16 am

gm_goblue1205 wrote:
... However, I personally was told it was a Dave Brandon’s narrative that was used as an excuse NOT to hire Harbuagh...

I can believe this.

fishgoblue22 wrote:
...I think the wife angle was way over blown.  Anyone would follow their spouse for 7-8 mil a year...

While I agree that the wife angle may be overblown I think the reports that he wants be near his daughter from his previous marriage does carry some weight.

it feels like right now on the Raiders and Dolphins can ruin this for UM.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson   The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:23 am

Not worried about Dolphins, Sandy... think Ross knows what Jim at Michigan would do to the program... as for Raiders, if they stay put will SF want to see Jim succeed right in front of them? ... and will Raiders give up draft picks to better the SF team?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson   The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:21 pm

He's a douche, plain and simple. First he said Jim was coming, them he said that Jim isn't coming. Now he says wait a minute, Jimmah's wife wnts him to go. He's no better than a monkey throing his own feces...

He just wants to be right, he doesn't care how many things that he must make up. As long as he has said it once he can claim "I knew it all along".

The State St. rumors have much more credibility even if they aren't always right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson   The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson Empty

Back to top Go down

The Harbaugh’s Wife Narrative Is Off The Board According to Henson
Page 1 of 1