Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The idiot has spoken again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

The idiot has spoken again! Empty
PostSubject: The idiot has spoken again!   The idiot has spoken again! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:36 am

But at least I like it...

http://gregghenson.com/harbaugh-poised-to-become-next-michigan-head-coach/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: The idiot has spoken again!   The idiot has spoken again! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:39 am

Tomorrow maybe?

http://detroitsportsrag.com/

By Jeff Moss
DetroitSportsRag@GMail.com
December 15, 2014

It’s been tea leaf reading season for awhile now with regard to the University of Michigan’s search for a new head football coach, but the DetroitSportsRag might have something definitive to report regarding Jim Harbaugh’s interest in the vacancy.

As alluded to earlier today on MGoBlog.com, in recent days, Jim Harbaugh sent a text message to Andy Moeller (an offensive line coach on the Browns and the son of Gary Moeller) stating that it looked like they’d be “getting the band back together” — meaning former Michigan players led by Harbaugh heading back to Ann Arbor in an attempt to resurrect the Michigan football program. There has been speculation that Moeller would be a part of Harbaugh’s staff if he left the NFL for U of M.

Our source is inside the U of M athletic department and is well-connected. We also confirmed the text message story through a former Michigan football player.

It’s probably not a coincidence that LSU head coach Les Miles basically removed himself from the fray this evening (although indications had been that he was never that a serious consideration in the first place).

Everything is pointing toward Harbaugh getting the gig and Tuesday might be a big day in that effort moving forward.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: The idiot has spoken again!   The idiot has spoken again! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:24 am

I'm gonna be tuned in to sam on the internet tomorrow for sure

booboo

PostSubject: Re: The idiot has spoken again!   The idiot has spoken again! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:44 am

If this proves not to be true, Sam Webb, Jeff Moss & Gregg Hanson might have to shut down their twitter sight. Jeff has promised announcement tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The idiot has spoken again!   The idiot has spoken again! Empty

Back to top Go down

The idiot has spoken again!
Page 1 of 1