Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU

Go down 
+2
Irving Pond
gm_goblue1205
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU Empty
PostSubject: It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU   It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:02 pm

O$U Former WR Philly Brown said this in a tweet

"It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU"

But I disagree what you guys think

http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/former-ohio-st-wr-philly-brown-says-it-doesnt-matter-who-michigan-hires-they-dont-have-the-players-to-beat-osu
Back to top Go down
Irving Pond

It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU   It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:58 pm

Maybe not right now, but if the right guy is hired then yes, Michigan can beat any team in the country. Get the right coach that kids can identify with on a national level and this program can climb its way to the top again.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU   It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:43 pm

Harbaugh is the guy. What on his resume would prove otherwise? He raised Stanford from obscurity and took down USC while that program was in its prime. I think he can do it here.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU   It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:09 pm

In 2013 (roughly 13 months ago) Michigan was a 2-point conversion away from beating o$u.  Yea, we know that you didn't go to o$u "to play no school" just like Cardale Jones  but come on man, you're an idiot.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?

Last edited by TheNewBlueOrder on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU   It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 9:37 pm

Neither did Virginia Tech. But that doesn't count right Buckeye fans?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU   It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Ironic that his argument is the exact opposite of the truth.

We have the players to compete with OSU, just look at the last four games in the series.

Take away a bad fourth quarter a month ago, and Ohio State's three wins in as many years were all one-score games.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU   It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU Empty

Back to top Go down

It Doesn’t Matter Who Michigan Hires, They Don’t Have The Players To Beat OSU
Page 1 of 1