Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon

Go down 
+6
MGOBLUEBC
stjotoo
sandyeggo_blue
dwoody
GOBLUEJOE66
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon Empty
PostSubject: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:49 pm

via twitter moments ago

GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:00 am

Admin wrote:
via twitter moments ago

I LIKE the sound of that, and not trying to be a PITA, but since John Bacon is not the current AD at UM, I am not believing it. I said from the beginning that I have to hear/read Mr. Hackett make the official announcement, followed by a new coach press conference in AA....THEN I will believe it. This has nothing to do with Mr.Bacon and what he is tweeting. Have been through some real ball busters over the past few years, so I want something official. Smile What's another few days anyway?? lol!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:09 am

Bacon spoke tonight with close friends of the Harbaughs.

Flights have already been booked for Monday.

Everyone coming in for this announcement.

dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:18 am

I can hardly wait to see him at the basketball game on Tuesday. A great moment in Michigan football history. The beginning of a great era. Fuck moo-u. Fuck ohio. (I did like that part of Brady)
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:46 am

so says this guy

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2014/12/28/michigan-football-jim-harbaugh/20962289/

PostSubject: Re: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 7:03 am

Let's hope Herbie doesn't announce it prior to something official!!

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:18 am

Even USA Today is reporting it:

http://thebiglead.com/2014/12/27/jim-harbaugh-to-michigan-is-a-done-deal-per-report/?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral

Looks like a sure thing......but I'll feel MUCH better when UM announces it....... Or I see Jim in AA standing in Crisler Arena.

Hate that I'm going to be on the road Tuesday so I'm gonna miss it. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:01 am

There is so much smoke right now gobluejoe for it not to be true. Expect it to ramp up after the Niners game today.
Back to top Go down
theJET84

theJET84

PostSubject: Re: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:28 am

I hope JH calls them Ohio State and not "Ohio." I may be the minority, but I found it very annoying. WIN GAMES! That's what matters!!!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:56 am

Agree Jet ... calling bucknuts Ohio was stupid ... if he was trying to be Woody he should have said " that school down south " ... I think Brandon told him to say something tough to show everyone he had hired a tough coach ... what a joke that turned out to be
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:50 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Agree Jet ... calling bucknuts Ohio was stupid ... if he was trying to be Woody he should have said " that school down south " ... I think Brandon told him to say something tough to show everyone he had hired a tough coach ... what a joke that turned out to be

I didn't mind the "ohio" nonsense. It was easier to type than "o$u". Oh well, back to the old standby. I think Harbaugh will refer to them as ohio state (no idea, and it doesn't really matter). But you must admit, it kind of worked though. Michigan always played o$u really tough....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:52 pm

My take is that Brandon told Hoke to sound tough and show the dislike for bucknuts at his intro pc
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:05 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
My take is that Brandon told Hoke to sound tough and show the dislike for bucknuts at his intro pc

That is certainly a possibility, however with Hoke being from ohio I believe in his genuine distaste for the suckeyes. Oh well, it's a non-issue now anyway.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:02 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
There is so much smoke right now gobluejoe for it not to be true.  Expect it to ramp up after the Niners game today.

I know what you are saying Mgo! I was driving home from my daughter's in MS when all of a sudden it hit me that JH does know about all of this talk and I feel, legal implications or not, that JH or his agent would not do anything to hurt UM. If there is still something crawling around in the weeds they would put out something that would infer "not so fast my friends"!! From what I have seen/heard, no one involved with JH or UM has done that, so I say all of that to say this:

WELCOME HOME JIM AND FAMILY!!!! sunny

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon   DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon Empty

Back to top Go down

DONE DEAL. HARBAUGH TO MICHIGAN - John Bacon
Page 1 of 1