Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gm_goblue1205's Year in Review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205's Year in Review Empty
PostSubject: gm_goblue1205's Year in Review   gm_goblue1205's Year in Review EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:36 am

Well guys 2014 was a good,bad and a very ugly year at that well lets us begin with the spring game Michigan hired Nuss from Alabama after letting go Borges and the showing at the spring game wasn't bad nor wasn't good but overall the defense made improvements from 2013. Aug 29 2014 we played against App State we won that game at home I thought we was going to do some damage in the B1G. Well The Next week we played The Irish on the road we got embarrassed and spanked 31-0 and that's when the downfall of Brady Hoke begin and things really came out about AD Dave Brandon oh yea that coke promotion was a slap in the face as well. We won the next week against Miami (OH) 31-10 but the next week Devin Gardner was horrible once again horrible and Shane Morris stepped in also that rain delay and there where no fans left in the big house but the Utah fans we lost against Utah 26-10. The Big Ten Schedule started for us against our rival Minnesota the Little Brown Jug Game in that game Shane Morris started for us well I thought that will solve our problems but nope it made matters worse also what actually really got Brady Hoke and Dave Brandon in hot water was Shane Morris concussion they left him out there knowing that he was hurt and that was very embarrassing for the university and we lost that game and the Little Brown Jug 34-10. Later on the next week we was on all over the news about the concussion and it was very bad media, But on to Rutgers we lost a close one 24-26. Next was Penn State Under The Lights game and we won that one close 18-13. Two weeks later we face MSU for our rivalry game on the road Two weeks to prepare and we got blasted 11-35 also before that game there was a tent stake was planted by the players on Michigan that wasn't good at all. Dave Brandon last straw was an email that he sent well we know all about that. on Halloween the President schedule a presser to informed us that AD Dave Brandon has resigned and Interim Jim Hackett to take the job. Well we won against Indiana and Northwestern. Next two games was important to get in a bowl game, well that didn't happened we lost against Maryland at home. Then The Game against our most hated rival OSU well again we didn't win that game 28-42. After that game Jim Hackett had to make some changes and the first change to Fire Brady Hoke and He did. The job opening was open and we know who we want Jim Harbaugh from the 49ers so we waited for a few weeks and until we got our guy to turn this program around. On December 30, 2014 at 12 pm Michigan have hired and Introduced Jim Harbaugh as the next head coach for Michigan Wolverines that day we will never forget and it closed our 2014 year with one of the biggest hire since BO back in 1969 and 2015 will be a great year for us and I like to say Happy New Year and most importantly GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: gm_goblue1205's Year in Review   gm_goblue1205's Year in Review EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:06 am

Happy New Year to all of my fellow Wolverines!! To me, 2015 sure has a much different (better) feel to it than 2014 had!!!

Go Blue!!! Smile

the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: gm_goblue1205's Year in Review   gm_goblue1205's Year in Review EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:23 pm

happy New year to all. The Baketball team finally came together and played well winning a B1G regular season. Going into the Final 4 playing well and making us proud to be Michigan fans. Went into the football season with High hopes, Nuss a new coordinator, and thinking the offense would get its act together, Then reality hit, Gardner never got any better, and Morris didn't take over, to many turnovers and no help for the Defense. The season wore on and the writing was on the wall and Hoke had no answers none what so ever on fixing that. He just sat back and kept status qua, I really think Hoke had no idea how to fix this train wreck.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: gm_goblue1205's Year in Review   gm_goblue1205's Year in Review EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Happy New Year fellow Meechigan fans .... first off hopefully everyone has a healthy 2015 and enjoys their families .... for the first time in some 8 years there is a light shining on Michigan football ... we have the best coach in football since all the pundits say the NFL is the be all of football .... I have faith that he will build a foundation for the program that will last for years .... lets give him time to build his team .... as long as it happens this coming season LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gm_goblue1205's Year in Review   gm_goblue1205's Year in Review Empty

Back to top Go down

gm_goblue1205's Year in Review
Page 1 of 1