Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REPORT: Jedd Fisch to be offered passing game coordinator job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

REPORT: Jedd Fisch to be offered passing game coordinator job  Empty
PostSubject: REPORT: Jedd Fisch to be offered passing game coordinator job    REPORT: Jedd Fisch to be offered passing game coordinator job  EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:56 pm

What are some of the repeated concepts Jedd Fisch used during his tenure with the Hurricanes?
 TWEET (22) SHARE (23)  SHARE
Similar to what we've heard coming out of OTAs, this is a very up-tempo, fast-paced offense. Miami rarely huddles during the first half of games. The play ends, they make their substitutions, the players look to the sideline to get the play, and they're snapping the ball quickly. The tempo made it difficult for the TV broadcasts to show replays (concurrently making it hard for me to get a feel for the route combinations), but I noticed a few concepts repeated throughout the four games.
Before I get into the specific pass concepts, I thought it'd be a good idea to review how route combinations actually work. While there are many instances where receivers run isolation routes and beating the man covering them, almost all route combinations are used to specifically attack zone coverages by creating 2-on-1 or 3-on-2 situations and putting defenders in a bind. Route combinations are used to stretch defenders horizontally or vertically. As explained by Chris Brown of SmartFootball.com:

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2013/5/23/4350420/jedd-fisch-offense-jaguars-breakdown
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: REPORT: Jedd Fisch to be offered passing game coordinator job    REPORT: Jedd Fisch to be offered passing game coordinator job  EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:09 pm

WAKE UP!!! you fell asleep on he send bar.
Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

PostSubject: Re: REPORT: Jedd Fisch to be offered passing game coordinator job    REPORT: Jedd Fisch to be offered passing game coordinator job  EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:23 pm

my bad my internet wanna act up but we need a uptempo passing game and like it where its going on the offense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REPORT: Jedd Fisch to be offered passing game coordinator job    REPORT: Jedd Fisch to be offered passing game coordinator job  Empty

Back to top Go down

REPORT: Jedd Fisch to be offered passing game coordinator job
Page 1 of 1