Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pretty good hockey game on BTN

Go down 
+2
sandyeggo_blue
fishgoblue22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Pretty good hockey game on BTN Empty
PostSubject: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Minny vs UM. 3-3 just over 2 min to go in regulation.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Heading to OT
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:50 pm

what a comeback

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:51 pm

UM wins 4-3 in OT
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:51 pm

terrible penalty by Copp to put them in that situation though.

next up wrestling.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Yeah, that was a dumb, dumb hit.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:08 pm

Great game, really surprised that Copp (the Captain) would make that play. Only thing that I can think of is to rally the guys up but even then to give Minny a 5 minute PP is insane.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:33 am

Good game for Michigan played a solid game. looked like the 2nd goal ,that goalie lost the puck, Great win in OT, playing the #5 team and winning nice feather in the cap.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:10 am

Minny is #9...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:19 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Good game for Michigan played a solid game. looked like the 2nd goal ,that goalie lost the puck, Great win in OT, playing the #5 team and winning nice feather in the cap.

hey hey... nice to see mr positive could come out and play tonight Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:43 pm

Sandy when a I see good things I say good things when I see poor play I say its poor play what you want, I could lie and spread false hope , but that's not my way.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:06 pm

Was at the game Friday night (also went to the basketball game on Saturday). Great game, great crowd- Zach Hyman was terrific. First Mich hockey game I have attended live in about 25 years-thoroughly enjoyed it.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:22 am

You choose a great game to go to for your first in 25 years. I'm a large hockey fan so I'm biased but you should go to more. They're all good, not as good as Friday's game though.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:07 am

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
You choose a great game to go to for your first in 25 years.  I'm a large hockey fan so I'm biased but you should go to more.  They're all good, not as good as Friday's game though.

Oh, I love going but I have lived in California, Ohio, Texas, Tenn (and part time in Indy), but I am back full time to Michigan now and will be able to go to a lot more now.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:25 am

'Shoes: What made you come back? Wifey and I can't wait to leave as soon as we retire (2019).
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:06 pm

dwoody wrote:
'Shoes: What made you come back? Wifey and I can't wait to leave as soon as we retire (2019).

dwoody, I have a (real) elderly father here who I wanted to spend more time with plus many good friends. Mich sporting events are a plus as well. We did like Nashville a lot and I can really recommend that as a good place to live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good hockey game on BTN   Pretty good hockey game on BTN Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty good hockey game on BTN
Page 1 of 1