Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bielfeldt...Hey, artist--

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Bielfeldt...Hey, artist-- Empty
PostSubject: Bielfeldt...Hey, artist--   Bielfeldt...Hey, artist-- EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:12 pm

We would not have won this game without him, but I know you'll find something to bitch about.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Bielfeldt...Hey, artist--   Bielfeldt...Hey, artist-- EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:27 pm

In all honesty, Bielfeldt should not be getting major minutes at a top 25 program. He's a MAC level player.

The artist is still talking about how pod MSU is despite how wrong he was.

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Bielfeldt...Hey, artist--   Bielfeldt...Hey, artist-- EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:29 am

Yea we would have if they would have played Doyle he didn't see the floor the 2nd half. we won in spite of that against a team we probably should have closed out early they went down to the wire and missed a wide open shot. Bieldfelt hits 1 3 pointer and then he thinks he's Stouskas. Beilfelt is a better option than Donnal. There a kid who should have been red shirted 2 years. What amazes me is they are doing this with 2 player Lavert and Walton. Irvin, doing nothing I'd almost be willing to start Spike,Walton, Lavert, Doyle and Bielfelt, just to shake some people up.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Bielfeldt...Hey, artist--   Bielfeldt...Hey, artist-- EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:16 am

Rebuilding people. Trust Beilein. They will keep getting better. We lost three young players to the NBA this year, but only Lavert will be gone after this season. The glass is not half-empty, it is at least half full. We will still see them playing after the B1G tourney is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bielfeldt...Hey, artist--   Bielfeldt...Hey, artist-- EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:20 pm

Yelp looking back seeing that Doyle was sick, and Donnal is pretty much a big man who plays little, maybe it was a good thing we had Biefrldt to put in there, but he needs to know his limitations . he is not a perimeter player, play strong physical defense and make sure his man doesn't get the rebound or the ball, Michigan pretty well matches up with all other positions except center so just neatrilize your guy and hope the other do the rebounding.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Bielfeldt...Hey, artist--   Bielfeldt...Hey, artist-- EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:11 pm

Thank you for conceding that point (re: Max's contribution).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bielfeldt...Hey, artist--   Bielfeldt...Hey, artist-- Empty

Back to top Go down

Bielfeldt...Hey, artist--
Page 1 of 1