Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Bowl Bound

Go down 
+5
MGOBLUEBC
dwoody
BetterThansparty
sandyeggo_blue
the artist formally known
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:28 pm

Tom Brady 6th Super Bowl appearance, how's that 6th round pick working out.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:23 am

most passing yards in playoff history

most passing TDs in playoff history

most playoff wins all time

had NE not run into a very hot/streaky/lucky NYG team two times, Brady might have 5 rings right now and widely be considered the greatest NFL quarterback of all time.

No but you're right Ray Lewis.... if it weren't for the tuck rule nobody would even know who Tom Brady is.

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:02 am

Ruh Roh:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/01/19/nfl-reportedly-investigating-if-patriots-used-deflated-footballs-in-afc/
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:00 pm

GOBLUEecuador wrote:
Ruh Roh:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/01/19/nfl-reportedly-investigating-if-patriots-used-deflated-footballs-in-afc/

45-7, the Pats could have used Nerf balls and it wouldn't have made a difference. I can't believe that I have to say this but faux news IS NOT a reliable source.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:35 pm

I never though Seattle had a chance in hell after the first half yesterday. Gotta be loyal to Brady and pull for the Pats. Re, the allegedly underinflated balls: I am assuming both teams played with them, so I can't see how that would make a difference in the game.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:17 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
GOBLUEecuador wrote:
Ruh Roh:

45-7, the Pats could have used Nerf balls and it wouldn't have made a difference.  I can't believe that I have to say this but faux news IS NOT a reliable source.

Dumb comment.

I guess this means that ESPN isn't reliable either:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12193345/nfl-investigating-whether-new-england-patriots-deflated-footballs-indianapolis-colts

Or CBS:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24976543/report-nfl-investigating-patriots-for-deflating-footballs

Oops, there goes that Faux News isn't reliable source theory. <chuckle>
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:20 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
GOBLUEecuador wrote:
Ruh Roh:

45-7, the Pats could have used Nerf balls and it wouldn't have made a difference.  I can't believe that I have to say this but faux news IS NOT a reliable source.

I don't think it will amount to much, but Fox News is the most reliable news source in the US right now. This is also reported by ESPN, NFL Network and Fox Sports 1
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:43 pm

You guys do realize that one source picks it up from another source right?  Was faux news first?  There ya go, it's sensationalist journalism at its finest.  Pure entertainment.

faux news is the most reliable news source.  Only if it's reliable crap that you're looking for...

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/fact-checking-site-finds-fox-news-tells-truth-18-percent-time/

*On that note I think we need to turn-off the political talk.  That never ends well here.  I'll start, I'm done now.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:32 pm

You start the stuff with you faux news crap. But, the news was broke by a local Indy guy, which could be sour grapes.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:44 pm

That Faux News blundered onto a factually correct story means nothing in the overall scheme of things. It just had to issue four apologies for bullshit statements this weekend. Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional acorn. Jus' sayin'!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:08 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
...it's sensationalist journalism at its finest.  Pure entertainment...

+1

gotta get the clicks to sell the ad space

MGOBLUEBC

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:09 pm

dwoody wrote:
That Faux News blundered onto a factually correct story means nothing in the overall scheme of things. It just had to issue four apologies for bullshit statements this weekend. Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional acorn. Jus' sayin'!

Links?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:06 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
dwoody wrote:

Links?

http://money.cnn.com/2015/01/18/media/fox-apologizes-for-anti-islam-comments/index.html

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/01/fox-pundits-finally-apologize-after-week

Just for starters. Google it. I learned in journalism school at Michigan (BA, '75) about how evil Rupert Murdoch is. PS: I was a reporter before my present job.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:16 pm

I would never apologize for anti Islam comments.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:48 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:

Just pathetic. smh....
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:08 am

dwoody wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

Just pathetic. smh....

That's why you are part of the problem.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:41 am

Hatred by any person is an ugly thing, "Christians" included. Two wrongs have never made a right. Think about that next time you are in church, if you go.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:55 am

dwoody wrote:
Hatred by any person is an ugly thing, "Christians" included. Two wrongs have never made a right. Think about that next time you are in church, if you go.

You are part of the coexist crowd, that just doesn't get it. You cannot coexist with evil. You have to rid the world of evil. I don't believe all Muslims are evil, but remember, not all Germans were Nazis. We have to admit that radical Muslims are trying to conquer the world just like radical Nazis, and we need to stay the course and wipe it out.

I've been in Afghanistan, I lived in the dirt and I've seen the horrible acts these savages do. Unfortunately most Americans are soft and will not stomach the generational battle that has to happen to win.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:46 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
dwoody wrote:

You are part of the coexist crowd, that just doesn't get it.  You cannot coexist with evil.  You have to rid the world of evil.  I don't believe all Muslims are evil, but remember, not all Germans were Nazis.  We have to admit that radical Muslims are trying to conquer the world just like radical Nazis, and we need to stay the course and wipe it out.  

I've been in Afghanistan,  I lived in the dirt and I've seen the horrible acts these savages do.  Unfortunately most Americans are soft and will not stomach the generational battle that has to happen to win.

I tend to side with fish on this, this is not a matter of tolerance.

I am amazed that "progressives" are so strident about woman's rights from equal pay for equal work" which I think we all support, to it's time for a woman president:", which I do not think should be a deciding factor unless that woman is the best candidate apart from gender. Yet many of these progressives preach tolerance to a significant portion of the muslim world who openly support (or who enable by not challenging) a position of women as chattels owned by their husbands, subject to death for daring to not conform, or the women of infidels being fair game to be raped or sold as slaves.

They hate and fear the West because they fear that if their women are exposed to western culture, they will become disobedient. Radical Islam (and again if you count those who silently agree or look the other way, this is not such a small minority), are to be "tolerated" only at great risk.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:16 am

Radical "christians" are no better than fanatical muslims. I don't condemn any group on the actions of a few. If that makes me a tolerant pussy to you guys, so be it. I prefer following the teachings of Jesus.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:22 am

dwoody wrote:
Radical "christians" are no better than fanatical muslims. I don't condemn any group on the actions of a few. If that makes me a tolerant pussy to you guys, so be it. I prefer following the teachings of Jesus.

It's this kind of false equivalency that is maddening though.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:00 am

Jesus said to him, "'Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind.'  This is the greatest and the first commandment.  And the second is like it, 'Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself'"  On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."  (Matthew 22:33-40)  That says it all. No more comments from me on his issue.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:18 am

But this is not about religion, it is a culture of evil. Anyone who tolerates evil is a party to it.
Back to top Go down
tmorris

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:30 pm

Its about as ignorant an attitude as I can imagine to connect "radical" christians" with fanatical muslims. Cant remember the last time i saw a christian of any type hack someones head of on TV. Its that laissez faire attitude that will be our ultimate undoing. It is absolutely a culture of evil.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:36 pm

Actually, no it isn't. It's a sect within the middle east. You can equate it to Tea-party republicans but on a much larger scale. Muslim is a religion of peace.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/myths-of-islam.htm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:01 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
Actually, no it isn't.  It's a sect within the middle east.  You can equate it to Tea-party republicans but on a much larger scale.  Muslim is a religion of peace.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/myths-of-islam.htm

Have you read the Qu'ran or a biography of Muhammed?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:03 pm

And concern over taxes and personal freedoms is the same as wanting to impose sharia law on all?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:06 pm

PS- did you actually read what you linked to?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:01 pm

wshoes wrote:
PS- did you actually read what you linked to?

As ironic as it is I did not although I should have. The was a right-wing site that I never should have clicked on let alone linked. The following is what I was speaking of:

https://encounteringislam.org/misconceptions#13

Definitely my bad, sorry.

Here's another. Let me know if you want more.

http://www.muslimsforpeace.org/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:36 am

Comparing radical Muslims to tea party republicans is disgusting. Please show me were tea party members are trying to impose sharia laws? Please shoe me where they have ever beheaded someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Bowl Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl Bound
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next