Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Bowl Bound

Go down 
+5
MGOBLUEBC
dwoody
BetterThansparty
sandyeggo_blue
the artist formally known
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Super Bowl Bound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Look what Tea Party republicans are trying to do to the poor and disenfranchised. Look at what they are trying to do to differing religions. Just look at the way they want all of the power to go to the wealthy.

This is a sports discussion, we need to stick to sports. I'm done, I've said that before and I need to stick to it. Problem is I fall for the bait you set...
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Lol. I don't lean either way. The loony-liberals sound like idiots on this issue, though. My sister is dating a Muslim who moved here from Iraq. I do not believe all Muslims are evil and her b/f is awesome. Relating radical muslims to radical christians is just pure idiocy, though.

Super Bowl Bound - Page 2 James-foley-isis

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:23 pm

I will reiterate that I don't lean either way, so (unlike most) I don't view these things with an agenda. For example, on the issue of abortion, I strongly believe in pro-choice.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:58 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
Look what Tea Party republicans are trying to do to the poor and disenfranchised.  Look at what they are trying to do to differing religions.  ..

OK, I'll bite, what are they trying to do?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Look you can disagree with "tea party" positions on economic policy, personal choice, individual liberty etc, but you're acting like they are the KKK- which is nonsense.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:01 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
This is a sports discussion, we need to stick to sports.  I'm done, I've said that before and I need to stick to it.  Problem is I fall for the bait you set...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Bound   Super Bowl Bound - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl Bound
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2