Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roquan Smither names top 3, includes Michigan.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Roquan Smither names top 3, includes Michigan. Empty
PostSubject: Roquan Smither names top 3, includes Michigan.   Roquan Smither names top 3, includes Michigan. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Michigan, Georgia, and UCLA. And comments 'eggo?

http://www.maizenbrew.com/2015/1/20/7862053/2015-four-star-lb-roquan-smith-names-michigan-to-top-three-schools

Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Roquan Smither names top 3, includes Michigan.   Roquan Smither names top 3, includes Michigan. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:45 pm

What is up with us and UCLA currently?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Roquan Smither names top 3, includes Michigan.   Roquan Smither names top 3, includes Michigan. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:14 pm

this kid has been a Georgia lock for a while.

I remember he was on Hoke's early board last year.

People have been asking what Jim on the recruiting trail will mean in these final weeks leading up to NSD and this is your answer.

Getting him to commit is probably not going to happen but getting him to take a look is the first step and he would never have done so without Harbaugh and the staff he has assembled.

If you were to ask my best guess for Smith, I'd say this is directly connected to hiring Durkin. I can't speak much to Durkin's recruiting at Florida but clearly he had a connection with Smith and it's carried over to UM.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roquan Smither names top 3, includes Michigan.   Roquan Smither names top 3, includes Michigan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Roquan Smither names top 3, includes Michigan.
Page 1 of 1