Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This team going to make me look bad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

This team going to make me look bad Empty
PostSubject: This team going to make me look bad   This team going to make me look bad EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:57 pm

yea I had this game marked as a loss and that was before LaVert got hurt, just thought early that Nebraska was going to be good this year., Then LaVert gets hurt and tonight w/o walton who wudda thunk it, They seem to be(and this is hard to say) playing better with LaVert out. The scoring is coming from other people and its really spread out . Bielfelt is playing way better, yes Hail I'll eat my words, but I was impressed tonight with this win.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: This team going to make me look bad   This team going to make me look bad EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:14 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
yea I had this game marked as a loss and that was before LaVert got hurt, just thought early that Nebraska was going to be good this year., Then LaVert gets hurt and tonight w/o walton who wudda thunk it, They seem to be(and this is hard to say) playing better with LaVert out. The scoring is coming from other people and its really spread out . Bielfelt is playing way better, yes Hail I'll eat my words, but I was impressed tonight with this win.

It happens sometimes when the best player goes down. Others run the offense the way it was drawn up. Max is playing with confidence. Dawkins and MAAR are maturing a lot.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: This team going to make me look bad   This team going to make me look bad EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:37 pm

I respect you for admitting you underestimated this team and this coach. I won't give you crap, because I don't like to harp on things when someone concedes being wrong.

I'll admit I short-changed Max Bielfeldt. I've never considered him a legitimate D1 high-major player. He always seemed like a Central Michigan or Western Michigan type player. He has his limitations talent-wise, but his leadership and hustle have been crucial lately.

What we saw out of MAAR and Dawkins tonight makes next year not look as bleak as it once was.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: This team going to make me look bad   This team going to make me look bad EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:24 am

You guys should know by now to trust Beilein, the best coach in college bb.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: This team going to make me look bad   This team going to make me look bad EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:25 am

Mea Culpa on Max as well. I too underestimated him.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: This team going to make me look bad   This team going to make me look bad EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:27 am

I have trusted Beilein since his first challenging season season here after watching close-up how he handled difficult times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This team going to make me look bad   This team going to make me look bad Empty

Back to top Go down

This team going to make me look bad
Page 1 of 1