Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Twitter is evil.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

OT: Twitter is evil. Empty
PostSubject: OT: Twitter is evil.   OT: Twitter is evil. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:15 am

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/10/texas-teen-tweets-herself-out-pizza-job/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Twitter is evil.   OT: Twitter is evil. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:14 am

For the most part, I've tended to share your view on twitter however after this article I am fully convinced that twitter isn't evil. people are just flat out stupid.

guns don't kill people.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Twitter is evil.   OT: Twitter is evil. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:17 am

I'm not defending her, but come on. If it wasn't for twitter we would never know about this or that people are so stupid as to "tweet" that. She pressed send. It's basically the same thing as giving a clown some bowling pins, except the clown is talented enough to do something productive and juggle them.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Twitter is evil.   OT: Twitter is evil. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:36 am

Does thg make the Internet evil too? If the Internet didn't exist, we would never know about this.

booboo

PostSubject: Re: OT: Twitter is evil.   OT: Twitter is evil. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:44 am

I love twitter, have tweeted 8,403 times. People just need to take 5-10secs before hitting send.

Here's an example of teens being stupid on twitter. The school district I work for has a twitter site. Couple weeks ago, the wind chill temps where really cold, the next morning where suppose to be 12-20 below zero. Well several students tweeted the school district things like stop being pussies close school!! Its to fucking cold!!! You're a pieces of shit for keeping school open!!! These brain surgeons where lectured by the principals of their respective schools. I'm guessing these kids will be a little smarter next time before tweeting.

Me being stupid. During last yrs college BB season kept hearing over & over from ESPN, CBS or MSU fans how all the injuries are affecting the MSU BB team. Well one night this kid a soph at MSU, a former student-athlete at the HS I work at, tweeting about again about all the injuries. I had enough so I tweeted something like stop fucking whining & please STFU. It received many retweets, several funny responses & a few angry responses. Even the kid I tweeted at wasn't to thrilled with me.

So I've learned not to have several beers & tweet during a M-MSU game. Otherwise twitter is awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Twitter is evil.   OT: Twitter is evil. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:18 pm

That's the problem, people don't take the time to think about their actions. Never have, never will. Sure some may stop and think a second but most won't. Not in this me first society. I think that it will continue to cause more problems than it will help improve society.

As a side note, I also put this story on Facebook. One of my old High School friends (who ironically went to sparty) saw it and replied that the North Texas office of the company he works for is right down the street from tht particular restaurant. I guess that is a smaller town and he was all excited that they made the National news. He even exclaimed, in typical sparty fashion, "bitchin'".

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Twitter is evil.   OT: Twitter is evil. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:38 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Does thg make the Internet evil too? If the Internet didn't exist, we would never know about this.

damn al gore

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: OT: Twitter is evil.   OT: Twitter is evil. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:48 pm

The worst thing Al Gore ever did was losing to Bush...Sorry, I had to say it.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Twitter is evil.   OT: Twitter is evil. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:51 pm

dwoody wrote:

manbearpig

1/2 man
1/2 bear
1/2 pig

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Twitter is evil.   OT: Twitter is evil. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:02 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
dwoody wrote:

manbearpig

1/2 man
1/2 bear
1/2 pig

3 1/2's? Seriously?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: OT: Twitter is evil.   OT: Twitter is evil. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:53 pm

"South Park" rocks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Twitter is evil.   OT: Twitter is evil. Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Twitter is evil.
Page 1 of 1