Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is interesting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

This is interesting. Empty
PostSubject: This is interesting.   This is interesting. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:06 pm

There are no more undergraduate OT programs anywhere. I could be rong but the OT governing board decided several years ago to do away with Bachelor-level OT degrees. If a school has one it must be a combination undergrad and graduate school program. It's a Full-Time 5 year program too, meaning playing D-1 football at the dame time would be almost impossible. Before DG started his grad school at Michigan I was speaking with one of the Dean's of the program who was saying tht there is no way DG could complete his field work and play D-1 football unless some exceptions were made. DG still (or will) received the amount of hours required for the program but not in the teaditional manner. I'm curious how Higdon will make this work. Granted, the first 2 or 3 years in the OT program will be mainly book-work but those classes are tough. Anatomy & Physiology, some higher-level psychology, of course Biology (which everyone in the medical field takes but it's still tough), Function & Movement, etc. I know Higdon had a 4.0 in High School but that was High School, this is The University of Michigan. Remember several years ago when Harbaugh called out Michigan for steering football players into easier majors? It looks as if he is staying true to his word and not doing that.

I think that it would have been interesting had Coach Harbaugh been around when Hand was recuited. Who knows?

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/02/wild_experience_brings_rb_kara.html

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

This is interesting.
Page 1 of 1