Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friday! But no LOI....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Friday!  But no LOI.... Empty
PostSubject: Friday! But no LOI....   Friday!  But no LOI.... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:26 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2323583-roquan-smith-to-ucla-bruins-land-4-star-lb-prospect?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

Odds we get him? I say 15% but I know nothing.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Friday! But no LOI....   Friday!  But no LOI.... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:30 pm

0%. I wish he would just take us off his list.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Friday! But no LOI....   Friday!  But no LOI.... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:41 pm

I have heard no news of Durkin's pursuit of him since NSD. so TIFWIW

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Friday! But no LOI....   Friday!  But no LOI.... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:50 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
0%.  I wish he would just take us off his list.

Amen. I think he's just fucking with people right now. He seems like an attention-whore.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Friday! But no LOI....   Friday!  But no LOI.... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:52 pm

dwoody wrote:
MgoBlue wrote:
0%.  I wish he would just take us off his list.

Amen. I think he's just fucking with people right now. He seems like an attention-whore.

so did MM but I would have taken him too.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Friday! But no LOI....   Friday!  But no LOI.... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:37 am

Reported that he picked Ga. What a shock!!

Go Blue!! Smile

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Friday! But no LOI....   Friday!  But no LOI.... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:54 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
Reported that he picked Ga.  What a shock!!

Go Blue!!   Smile

Precisely,

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2363887-roquan-smith-to-georgia-bulldogs-land-4-star-lb-prospect?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Friday! But no LOI....   Friday!  But no LOI.... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:19 pm

So for now he is a Georgia boy, but with no LOI he is free to take his act to South Beach or wherever the fuck he decides he wants to go if he feels he is not getting the proper amount of love from the Dogs. Frankly, although he might be a great player, Michigan is better off without him, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Friday! But no LOI....   Friday!  But no LOI.... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:27 pm

I'm actually on his side on this. After the Weber fiasco this gives him some free-will. Binding Letters Of Intent give the universities all of the power but players can do nothing. I do however see your point woody, I just don't think it is that bad.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Friday! But no LOI....   Friday!  But no LOI.... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:08 pm

I loved Newsome's take on UM's coaching situation.... "I committed to the University of Michigan, not the University of Brady Hoke"

the reality is that not all kids commit to a school, some are committing to a coach. In this case Smith committed to Ulbrich and he was specifically told by Ulbrich that he wouldn't be going anywhere but he bolted anyways.

I have no problem with a coach telling a recruit that there is a possibility he will be leaving and then doing so the day after NSD. But when the coach deceives the recruit like this (as is the case here), I think UCLA  deserves all of the shit it gets over this.

PostSubject: Re: Friday! But no LOI....   Friday!  But no LOI.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday! But no LOI....
Page 1 of 1