Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

you try and be positive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

you try and be positive Empty
PostSubject: you try and be positive   you try and be positive EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Then Michigan come out and shoots less than 30% Clank Irvin is 0 fer the 1st half, hell if it wasn't for Biefelt Michigan would be getting blown off the floor. I mean for a team that suppose to be a good outside shooting team they are 0 fer the 1st half. Tough tough watch here boyz. What a Face What a Face

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: you try and be positive   you try and be positive EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:08 pm

I must ask...when have you EVER tried to be positive about the basketball team? BTW, Max is playing very well tonight. Admit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: you try and be positive   you try and be positive EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:03 pm

Michigan just choked this away like a 1st time hooker. So pathetic. can't even get the FUCKING ball in bounds. Yea they are young , but that disgusting, GAME FREAKING OVER<

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: you try and be positive   you try and be positive EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:09 pm

dwoody wrote:
I must ask...when have you EVER tried to be positive about the basketball team? BTW, Max is playing very well tonight. Admit it.

Woody choke on bud, your trolling is getting pathetic , I'd rather you just sit on your hands, 2 points in OT its not about . Thats 5 minute with no FG. you think thats a good sign of a tough team , this group are Marshmellows.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: you try and be positive   you try and be positive EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Well, I'm glad you're happy. Jesus!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: you try and be positive   you try and be positive EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:03 am

You can play taps on this team their season is OVER.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: you try and be positive   you try and be positive EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:04 am

Some people clearly don't understand the meaning of choke. Let me give you a tip- losing in OT as an underdog to a better team on the road, isn't it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: you try and be positive   you try and be positive EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:02 am

wshoes wrote:
Some people clearly don't understand the meaning of choke. Let me give you a tip- losing in OT as an underdog to a better team on the road, isn't it.

okay let me define it for you there good fellow. Having a lead with 2;26 left a 7 point lead at that turning the ball over 6 time and making no basket , giving up not 1 but 3 2nd chance buckets, and then going to OT and turning the ball over another 3 time scoring no FG and getting 2 points at the end of OT on Ffee throws when the game is decided. That is choking . Going 8 full minute with out scoring.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: you try and be positive   you try and be positive EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:05 am

the artist formally known wrote:
wshoes wrote:

okay let me define it for you there good fellow.  Having a lead with 2;26 left a 7 point lead at that turning the ball over 6 time and making no basket , giving up not 1 but 3 2nd chance buckets, and then going to OT and turning the ball over another 3 time scoring no FG and getting 2 points at the end of OT on Ffee throws when the game is decided. That is choking . Going 8 full minute with out scoring.

If you're "trying to be positive", you need to try harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: you try and be positive   you try and be positive EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:21 am

[If you're "trying to be positive", you need to try harder.[/quote]

Hey, I'm not going to lie or sugar coat it, this is a game they should have won, hell they had won, then the simply threw it away. Realistically I don't think Illinois is that good. I think Purdue is better. I think maybe Belien might have got out coached last night . I know Michigan got out worked at the end.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you try and be positive   you try and be positive Empty

Back to top Go down

you try and be positive
Page 1 of 1