Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Post is for

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

This Post is for  Empty
PostSubject: This Post is for    This Post is for  EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:58 pm

Hail, Dwoody, and Shoes. This Michigan Basketball team is so good, plenty of effort every night, in fact they are playing so hard I think some of their shots are going to knock off the back board. They work so hard the usually only give up around 6-10 offensive rebounds and 2nd chance opportunities.The other thing I like about this team is when the shoot 33% from the floor and 20% from the 3 point line. Another fun fact is the only guveup about 40% of points in the paint from other teams.What amazes me is that other teams are able to beat them I mean with those kind of numbers tehy should probably win 10-15 game in a weak conference like the B1G. But man they are trying hard I mean sometimes they go 4-5 minutes with out even scoring,because theve work so hard they must need a rest. I really find it hard to understand why they don't win more, I mean in my Maze and Blue glasses here they should be a 6-7 seed in the NCAA tourney and should get the double bye in the B1G tourney

jocolor jocolor
lol! lol!

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

This Post is for
Page 1 of 1