Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN?  Empty
PostSubject: GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN?    GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN?  EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:30 am

GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN?  Capsdf10

If you have read ANY of my posts over the last two years, you know I've been SCREAMING to get this guy back in Ann Arbor.

Harbaugh, my man, you listened.

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN?    GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN?  EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:46 am

This one is a little curious as I thought our assistant coach positions were full. What is he going to do exactly? I agree that he was a a very good coach.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN?    GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN?  EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:29 am

I read on Twitter that he was given some type of "operations" position.

So, some type of support staff role.

That being said, I'd be shocked if he didn't play some type of coaching role with the WR's.

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN?    GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN?  EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:07 pm

I think I also read that Jedd fish was just a one year deal (I don't mean just the contract but also the understanding), so may be is an assistant coach in waiting for 2016.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN?    GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN?  Empty

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN?
Page 1 of 1