Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The writing is on the wall.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

The writing is on the wall. Empty
PostSubject: The writing is on the wall.   The writing is on the wall. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:06 pm

Nike is coming back. It will be back for the 2017 football season.

http://michigan.247sports.com/Article/Michigan-Surveys-Athletes-On-Apparel-36367192

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: The writing is on the wall.   The writing is on the wall. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:34 pm

well I guess we'll have to wait a bit to find out if Hackett runs along the same lines as DB did. The last line of that article says it all.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: The writing is on the wall.   The writing is on the wall. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:21 am

Oh well, I feel like I have been spitting against the wind. My team is once again going to be wearing the over-priced over-marketed apparel of a company that uses people making .50 an hour in the Far East and pays millions to Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan to brainwash the youth of America to think that their products are cool. It has worked I'll give them that.

I'll support Michigan's decision and I will still buy Michigan gear, just maybe not quite as much.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The writing is on the wall.   The writing is on the wall. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:36 pm

Vincent Smith is a semi-frequent poster on MGoBlog these days. He said that the Adidas shoes are not very supportive, especially when it comes to the knees.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: The writing is on the wall.   The writing is on the wall. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Admin wrote:
Vincent Smith is a semi-frequent poster on MGoBlog these days. He said that the Adidas shoes are not very supportive, especially when it comes to the knees.

I'd be surprised if that were the case- not that he said it or believes it, but if there were a bio-mechanical basis for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The writing is on the wall.   The writing is on the wall. Empty

Back to top Go down

The writing is on the wall.
Page 1 of 1