Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More recruiting rumors

Go down 
+2
mjagger1
1umgoblue85
6 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

More recruiting rumors Empty
PostSubject: More recruiting rumors   More recruiting rumors EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:45 pm

TimsTakePD Tim Warsinskey
St. Edward TE Sam Grant switched commitment from Boston College to Oklahoma @wearesteds @soonerfootball #PDvarsity

Is this legit?

Back to top Go down
mjagger1

mjagger1

PostSubject: If so   More recruiting rumors EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:47 pm

That one hurts
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: It has not been confirmed, but I am hearing the same thing!   More recruiting rumors EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:51 pm

If so I would be shocked. The TE position is going to be used a lot with Borges's offense.

Hope it's not true, but if it is...Well i will hope to find another 10 members rather quickly!! lol
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Rivals is saying this is legit   More recruiting rumors EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:02 pm

damn it!
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: 2 sources confirmed   More recruiting rumors EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Cleveland Plain Dealer and Rivals say Sam Grant has committed to Oklahoma.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ughhhhhhh wtf is going on??   More recruiting rumors EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:06 pm

I'm gonna go back and read my own post from this am and try to calm down.

At the same time.....AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: More recruiting rumors   More recruiting rumors EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:10 pm

I you think about, being disappointed that we didn't land some recruits is a goosd thing. We still have a top 5 class and we are bitching about missing out on some recruits. I think it is safe to say that Michigan's expectations are back to the level it was before the RR regime.(I am not knocking RR, but I seem to recall recruting was a bit down and most people expected it)
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Don't wanna sound like the sky is fallen   More recruiting rumors EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:11 pm

But the sky is fallen the sky is fallen. You kow that a few of tha commits will change their minds here before or at signing day wtf is going on here,
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: perhaps they will, but ....   More recruiting rumors EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:14 pm

that goes both ways doesn't it? If you say some of UM's commits my switch isn't it also fair to say UM might gain some switched commits?

the artist formally known wrote:
But the sky is fallen the sky is fallen. You kow that a few of tha commits will change their minds here before or at signing day wtf is going on here,
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Now that is a very, very, very good point...   More recruiting rumors EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Go_Blue wrote:
I you think about, being disappointed that we didn't land some recruits is a goosd thing. We still have a top 5 class and we are bitching about missing out on some recruits. I think it is safe to say that Michigan's expectations are back to the level it was before the RR regime.(I am not knocking RR, but I seem to recall recruting was a bit down and most people expected it)

Glad you pointed that out.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
mjagger1

mjagger1

PostSubject: I'd love to be a fly on the wall over at Schembechler    More recruiting rumors EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:21 pm

for the next three days. It would be interesting to see the coaches reactions to these developments and what secondary plans they have.

We've lost Reeves, Kozan, Grant in the last 24 hours. That's a blow no matter how well we're sitting right now. We have, what 4 spots left? I, for one, wouldn't fill them just to fill them. Take guys you believe will contribute, bank the rest.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: I agree...   More recruiting rumors EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 pm

bank them unless you have a fantastic signing day surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: okay what good does banking them do   More recruiting rumors EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:36 pm

if tO$U can continue to oversign, I mean if you seem to be able to get as mabny recruits as you like even when your on probation, whats the diff. Meyer is beyond recruits now, is on probation yet continues to sign guys.
Back to top Go down
shockjoc

PostSubject: Hoke & Company have surprised me more than once.   More recruiting rumors EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:40 pm

I suspect (HOPE?) that they have something up their proverbial sleeves for wednesday.

GO BLUE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More recruiting rumors   More recruiting rumors Empty

Back to top Go down

More recruiting rumors
Page 1 of 1