Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game.

Go down 
+2
BetterThansparty
hailtoyourvictor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game. Empty
PostSubject: Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game.   Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game. EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:30 pm

Malone drafted 24th, Morris 29th

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game.   Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game. EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:58 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Malone drafted 24th, Morris 29th

You've got bouncy-ball on your mind "artist", it's MalZone not Malone....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game.   Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game. EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Tell that to my iPhone autocorrect.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game.   Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:20 am

I heard that JH wanted Morris on the team coached by Drevno, but told the coaches to have another QB drafted before him to send a message. I also heard that Morris is clearly the #1 QB right now.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game.   Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:50 am

Not going to be able to make it to the Spring game. I will record/watch what is available on BTN- but any first hand accounts posted here would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game.   Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:49 pm

wshoes wrote:
Not going to be able to make it to the Spring game. I will record/watch what is available on BTN- but any first hand accounts posted here would be much appreciated.

Ditto, ws. I'm sure our fellow posters will be glad to keep us up to speed! Smile

Go Blue!! Smile

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game.   Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:16 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I heard that JH wanted Morris on the team coached by Drevno, but told the coaches to have another QB drafted before him to send a message.  I also heard that Morris is clearly the #1 QB right now.

That's interesting, although not unexpected. I thought that Speight would be the guy this year, Malzone next year but what do I know? I am in no way a good evaluater of QB talent.

Where did you hear all of that? I'm not doubting it, just curious...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game.   Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:55 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
I heard that JH wanted Morris on the team coached by Drevno, but told the coaches to have another QB drafted before him to send a message.  I also heard that Morris is clearly the #1 QB right now.

That's interesting, although not unexpected.  I thought that Speight would be the guy this year, Malzone next year but what do I know?  I am in no way a good evaluater of QB talent.

Where did you hear all of that?  I'm not doubting it, just curious...

A coworker told me that. Not sure where he got his info from.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game.   Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:46 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

That's interesting, although not unexpected.  I thought that Speight would be the guy this year, Malzone next year but what do I know?  I am in no way a good evaluater of QB talent.

Where did you hear all of that?  I'm not doubting it, just curious...

A coworker told me that.  Not sure where he got his info from.

I'm not saying that it is wrong but does he have any connections within the Football program? I just don't see Shane as a starter, TIFWIW though as I have no inside info. Well last year most of the players were saying that Speight was the best QB in practice. Malzone wasn't there yet and I don't expect him to be ready to play until B1G play starts AT EARLIEST (which is why I've said that Speight will start this year until Malzone takes over next year-maybe sooner based on how Speight does).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game.   Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:23 am

Is there an article or video on the draft somewhere? I looked on MgoBlue but did not see one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game.   Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game. Empty

Back to top Go down

Malone first QB drafted for Spring Game.
Page 1 of 1