Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeVert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

LeVert Empty
PostSubject: LeVert   LeVert EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:49 am

I hope something like this doesn't sway LeVert.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/syracuse-freshman-chris-mccullough-confident-of-move-to-nba-despite-acl-injury-175749551.html

I actually wish Caris would just make a decision to come back and take a year to get healthy but I've gotta respect his decision to take his time.

The longer Caris waits I think the less chance that we get Jaylen Brown, regardless of if Caris stays or goes. I'm pretty sure Brown has a lot of family in Michigan but I don't think that will matter much if he continues to be wowed by other schools.

I think I just recently read that Caris is still a first round pick (#32 overall and #5 SF) so it's not like his stock is dropping.

hailtoyourvictor

LeVert Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeVert   LeVert EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:29 am

Word is that LeVert is still in a walking boot, so not being able to work out for scouts is going to be a problem. I also think LeVert has to feel he could play himself back into the NBA lottery, which would be huge financially. Take a look at the rookie pay scale (http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/info/rookie_scale).

Hopefully LeVert makes a decision before Brown, otherwise we might end up with neither.

sandyeggo_blue

LeVert Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeVert   LeVert EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:30 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
...Hopefully LeVert makes a decision before Brown, otherwise we might end up with neither...
s

this is exactly how I feel and this just happens to be the worst case scenario so it's got me a bit worried.

wshoes

LeVert Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeVert   LeVert EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:35 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:
...Hopefully LeVert makes a decision before Brown, otherwise we might end up with neither...
s

this is exactly how I feel and this just happens to be the worst case scenario so it's got me a bit worried.

I think there is a big chance we don't have either but we 'll still be a deep team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LeVert Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeVert   LeVert Empty

Back to top Go down

LeVert
Page 1 of 1