Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo

Go down 
+2
hailtoyourvictor
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo Empty
PostSubject: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:17 am

This is Harbaugh basically telling every other college coach (especially Saban and Dabo Swinney, which both publicly bitched last week about schools holding camps in their backyards (i.e. Michigan) to go fuck themselves.

If you're Urban Meyer or Dantonio, do you go? What if you're Saban?

If you go, you just make Michigan's camp that much bigger of an event.

If you don't go, basically you can't bitch anymore.

Awesome.

Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo Captur10

hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:22 pm

but...but... he swears at people!

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:41 pm

I think Harbaugh is getting carried away with the game playing. He has not won (or played ) a game yet. It's really going to look bad if he only wins 6 games this season, after drawing all this attention to himself and the program.

Who cares about his camp. Saban and Meyer can sport championship rings, that he does not have. He has not proven anything yet, and he is creating a media circus.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Those are bsically my thoughts as well EJ although I like the fact that Coach Harbaugh is going after those on top. He is not just accepting the role of "also ran". Saban and Meyer aren't thrilled with the camps because it "potentially" takes away some priviledge that they have. I almost wrote "unearned priviledge" but they've kind of earned it. That doesn't mean that they get to keep it always and forever without re-earning it.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:01 am

I completely disagree. Michigan has been the urinal cake of college football the past few years, and I support anything Harbaugh does to inject some mojo back into the program. It's like when a kid keeps getting his lunch money stolen day after day and then one day the kid says "nah.... I'll keep my lunch money today." I can't fault Harbaugh for what he's doing.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:26 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I completely disagree. Michigan has been the urinal cake of college football the past few years, and I support anything Harbaugh does to inject some mojo back into the program. It's like when a kid keeps getting his lunch money stolen day after day and then one day the kid says "nah.... I'll keep my lunch money today." I can't fault Harbaugh for what he's doing.

I agree but somehow 2nd will twist my thoughts and tell me I'm wrong.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:45 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:

I agree but somehow 2nd will twist my thoughts and tell me I'm wrong.

Totally unproked, and 'eggo once again does not make sense.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:24 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

you are right, i am wrong. you win. thanks for pointing out that my opinion to agree with hail doesn't make any sense.

2nd 23:34 - father forgive them, for they do not know that they are wrong to agree and I am right

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:43 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

you are right, i am wrong. you win. thanks for pointing out that my opinion to agree with hail doesn't make any sense.

2nd 23:34 - father forgive them, for they do not know that they are wrong to agree and I am right

lol.

Our opinions on how Harbaugh is handling the program are wrong. You can't make this stuff up.

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:50 am

They're not wrong. I really hope it works out. It's just that he is putting the program on a pedestal, and that's a long fall. I have to admit I am afraid that Harbaugh will fall on his face. The recruiting has been a disappointment, then again I am sure my expectations were unrealistic from the get go.

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:00 am

EJinGA wrote:
They're not wrong. I really hope it works out. It's just that he is putting the program on a pedestal, and that's a long fall. I have to admit I am afraid that Harbaugh will fall on his face. The recruiting has been a disappointment, then again I am sure my expectations were unrealistic from the get go.

Harbaugh hasn't even had a full class. I think it's a bit premature to call out Harbaugh's recruiting.

I'm actually surprised that Michigan fans are opposed to Harbaugh bringing some mojo back to this program. He is widely regarded as one of the top few best football coaches in the world. This isn't his first rodeo and he knows what he's doing.

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:10 pm

Yeah, I guess he does know what he is doing. Did he use the same theatrics at Stanford?
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo EmptyFri May 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Honestly, the simple fact that Saban objected to these camps makes me think this is a good thing for Michigan. Even if it's within the rules, Saban doesn't want anything going on that doesn't give Bama an advantage. Because Michigan can't pay players like Bama and OSU do, Harbaugh has to get creative to find ways to help the program. I also love the fact that he took it another step by inviting the coaches who were objecting to the camp. I also liked it how he called out OSU on twitter after they pulled the bait and switch on Mikey Weber. It's like he's saying, "cheat if you want to, but I'm not going to tip toe around it". Finally, I think this is just his personality, he's a uniquely creative guy who's always going to come up with stuff like this. I like it.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:09 am

jjabilene wrote:
Honestly, the simple fact that Saban objected to these camps makes me think this is a good thing for Michigan. Even if it's within the rules, Saban doesn't want anything going on that doesn't give Bama an advantage. Because Michigan can't pay players like Bama and OSU do, Harbaugh has to get creative to find ways to help the program. I also love the fact that he took it another step by inviting the coaches who were objecting to the camp. I also liked it how he called out OSU on twitter after they pulled the bait and switch on Mikey Weber. It's like he's saying, "cheat if you want to, but I'm not going to tip toe around it". Finally, I think this is just his personality, he's a uniquely creative guy who's always going to come up with stuff like this. I like it.

Complete 180 from Lloyd.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo   Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Harbaugh with the MASTER TROLL of Saban and Dabo
Page 1 of 1