Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH* Empty
PostSubject: Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH*   Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH* EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Said that's what coaches have been telling him.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH*   Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH* EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:48 pm

We need a CENTER baby!!!

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH*   Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH* EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:39 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
We need a CENTER baby!!!

Precisely, remember what happened when Molk went down a couple of yeasrs ago? Of course much of that debacle was due to Rich Clod and his insistance on running the spread in shot-gun formation but you see my point....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH*   Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH* EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:41 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
THEstjoemfan wrote:
We need a CENTER baby!!!

Precisely, remember what happened when Molk went down a couple of yeasrs ago? Of course much of that debacle was due to Rich Clod and his insistance on running the spread in shot-gun formation but you see my point....

Or when Molk didn't play in the first series of the Sugar Bowl? Ugh...that was ugly.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH*   Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH* EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:10 pm

Actually, IMHO much of the Sugar Bowl was ugly. Granted I was absolutely thrilled at the out-come but Michigan had 184 total yards. We won but in no way, shape, or form dominated. Other than the score, it was the exact oppositite. We were dominated.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH*   Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH* EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Funny how that shit happens.

I've witnessed us dominating ND up and down only to see Rocket run 2 back. Or Reggie THE Ho or Harry Damn Oliver! lol

Yeah, it's nice to win one like this sometimes.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH*   Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH* EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:18 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Actually, IMHO much of the Sugar Bowl was ugly. Granted I was absolutely thrilled at the out-come but Michigan had 184 total yards. We won but in no way, shape, or form dominated. Other than the score, it was the exact oppositite. We were dominated.

You're not lying.

I typically throw an old game on in the bedroom to fall asleep to (creepy, probably). I've burned through most of this past season, but I won't watch the Sugar Bowl. It simply won't be fun to watch unless I fast forward to the 4th quarter. Even though I know the outcome, watching those first 3 quarters would legit just piss me off.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH*   Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH* Empty

Back to top Go down

Kugler to play Guard or Center...per Tom VH*
Page 1 of 1