Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harbaugh on this weeks SI cover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Harbaugh on this weeks SI cover Empty
PostSubject: Harbaugh on this weeks SI cover   Harbaugh on this weeks SI cover EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:19 am

http://www.si.com/college-football/2015/05/12/michigan-jim-harbaugh-sports-illustrated-cover

Meet the First Lady, 1st base coach for the Oakland A's, HBO story, his twitter tweets, his satellite camps in SEC territory & how its pissing off SEC coaches, now SI cover. JH has been leading the life of a rock & roll star, a movie star. Cool

First of all, I'm jealous. 2nd of all, if M doesn't a minimum of 8, maybe 9 regular season games, beat sparty or buckeyes, plus win a bowl game this yr., sparty, O$U & everybody else is going to have a field day ripping on him & the M FB program. I can just hear the comments, I'm sure they won't be pretty. "He should have spent more time coaching & less time...." fill in the blank.

Now with that said, the positive attention Harbaugh has brought to M FB program is incredible. I want to enjoy the summer & my northern Michigan vacation. But at the same time can't wait for football season.

M GO BLUE!!!

Back to top Go down

Harbaugh on this weeks SI cover
Page 1 of 1