Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh Empty
PostSubject: Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh   Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 11:28 am

I don't have any- zero- nada. I'm not sure we fully appreciated the impact of the last 7 years. Had Hoke been retained, recruiting would have fallen over the cliff. He could no longer sell his return to glory story after last season. MSU is on a run, OSU is on an even better run. JH has restored enthusiasm and hope, when the wins follow, we will be a top 5-10 in recruiting every year.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh   Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 11:40 am

My only concern about recruiting has nothing to do with talent level of the recruits. my concern is in the numbers.

On paper michigan has about four spots left give or take one. Harbaugh is definitely looking at 25 kids for the class. attrition will happen so I expect at least 20 to be in the class. My concern is will Harbaugh take 25 anyway and how will he deal with it if the attrition isn't there. I do not want UM to become known as an over-signer like the SEC.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh   Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:01 pm

"I do not want UM to become known as an over-signer like the SEC, or OSU."

I fixed it for you Sandy
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh   Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 2:31 pm

shoes, is the wolverine in your pic taking a crap?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh   Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:44 pm

EJinGA wrote:

if anything it either had some bad curry the night before or it's shitting on an Aesculus glabra sapling. I had to google that by the way.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh   Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:32 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
EJinGA wrote:

if anything it either had some bad curry the night before or it's shitting on an Aesculus glabra sapling. I had to google that by the way.

Is that a scientific name for Buckeye tree???? lol
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh   Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:48 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
EJinGA wrote:

BTW, it should be seedling and not sapling. Still, very clever. sunny
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh   Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:38 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
EJinGA wrote:

If it is, it's straining a bit. Might be shitting on an O$U flag.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh   Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:46 am

And here I thought it was getting ready to maul some lesser (any other) animal.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh   Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:25 am

Like badgers and nittany lions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh   Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerns about recruiting under Harbaugh
Page 1 of 1