Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings. Empty
PostSubject: Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings.   Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:54 pm

http://www.maizenbrew.com/2015/7/21/8913103/tmb-ranking-commits-jim-harbaugh-zach-gentry-ben-bredeson-brandon-peters

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings.   Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:39 pm

can't argue much with that list but the more I watch on Karan Higdon the more I think he could move to the backup RB this year. So I would have had him on the list. I'm going to jump on the Isaac train now. I think he'll be the starter. Sadly I also think Drake Johnson may have let his opportunity slip away with the injury. I would not be surprised to see Higdon get some runs this year, and I'm not talking about clean up runs when UM is up 42 on UNLV. 

The one argument that I have with placement on the list is Victor Viramontes. He should be much higher on the list. Watch his tape. The kid is a bruiser and an absolute stud. I cannot for the life of me figure how he is not a 93+ grade 4*. He runs through tackles like kids aren't even there and he has jukes reminiscent of Tate/Denard. oh yeah and he's pretty decent at throwing the ball (he IS a QB). Do yourself a favor and watch his tape. 

Watch the Vicious Vic highlight tape HERE

Gary will be #1 on this list and Mitchell will also make the list when they commit.  lol!

Last edited by sandyeggo_blue on Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings.   Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:42 pm

I haven't heard a ton about Victor (but I have heard plenty about him) although what I have heard is that he will not play QB. Maybe 3rd-down RB or even TE?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings.   Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:43 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
I haven't heard a ton about Victor (but I have heard plenty about him) although what I have heard is that he will not play QB.  Maybe 3rd-down RB or even TE?
I think he'll be on the D. LB.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings.   Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:26 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
I haven't heard a ton about Victor (but I have heard plenty about him) although what I have heard is that he will not play QB.  Maybe 3rd-down RB or even TE?
I think he'll be on the D. LB.

That's actually a possibility that I've seen as well. Who knows though?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings.   Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings. Empty

Back to top Go down

Coach Harbaugh recruit rankings.
Page 1 of 1