Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8/2/2015 BBQ attendees

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

8/2/2015 BBQ attendees Empty
PostSubject: 8/2/2015 BBQ attendees   8/2/2015 BBQ attendees EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:26 pm

from 247sports.

http://michigan.247sports.com/Article/Inside-Michigan-Recruiting-723-38348882 ($)

a few notes on the article:

- I noticed Amir Mitchell isn't on the list but he's visiting with his mother this weekend so no big deal IMO. In fact I think he could commit to UM this weekend.

- Donnie Corley is coming. Not sure why. IYAM it's kinda like trolling on his part. Lavert Hill will be there too.

- I have no idea why DPJ is a  'downgraded to possible' to attend at this point.

- There is an interesting note about 2017 4* WDE Corey Malone-Hatcher in the article. I suppose it could be seen as good news for UM.

- On a somewhat related note, Terrance Davis not attending is making me think that he is going to lose his spot on the team. I just might have to flip my prediction to Johncarlo Valentin being the last lineman in the class. I'll touch more on the possible significance later regarding a 2017 5* RB.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

8/2/2015 BBQ attendees Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/2/2015 BBQ attendees   8/2/2015 BBQ attendees EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:54 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

- Donnie Corley is coming. Not sure why. IYAM it's kinda like trolling on his part. Lavert Hill will be there too.

He's just trying to be the best sparty that he can be, care more about what it going on in Ann Arbor than east landfill. That and he "might" be trying to recuit for the thugs...

Of course I guess it is always possible that Coach Harbaugh flips him, not likely but Coach Harbaugh is that arrogant. Oh God would I love to be a fly on the wall in Dantonio's office if that happened. 'eggo, you should place a small wager that Dantonio will have another heart attack on the day of the BBQ. If that happened you can immediately start making the funeral arrangements for Dantonio.
Back to top Go down

8/2/2015 BBQ attendees
Page 1 of 1