Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2015 offers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

2015 offers Empty
PostSubject: 2015 offers   2015 offers EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:09 pm

I know it's a LONG ways away but I thought I'd post it anyway for those of you at home with your own big boards Very Happy

UM offered two 2015 DEs. First was East St. Louis (IL)'s Terry Beckner Jr. The second was Lincolnton (NC) Darian Roseboro. One thing to note is that the plan is to send out a very limited amount of offers in the 2015 class. It's shaping up to be an exclusive list, more exclusive than the 2014 cycle because there will be less spots available.

UM is likely to offer Manassas (VA) DT Tim Settle, Lexington (NC) DT Shy Tuttle, Fredericksburg (VA) OL Matthew Burrell to name a few.

Those offers, combined with the offers/likely offeres in the 2015 class (ATH Jerome Baker, CB Garrett Taylor and LB Ricky DeBerry) is really showing how critical coach Manning's recruiting is going to be for us in the next two classes. The state of Virginia alone is going to be loaded in the next few year.

One thing to note is that it's only mid 2013 and we may not send out any more offers to RBs for the 2015 class. We've already sent out to Jacques Patrick, Damien Harris and Mike Weber. That may depend on the RB we get in 2014 though. If we wrap up either Mixon or Ballage then the 2015 offers will stay where they are. CRAZY!
Back to top Go down

2015 offers
Page 1 of 1