Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeff Moss tweet

Go down 
+2
ThatGuy
sandyeggo_blue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:12 pm

i'd like to prefix this post with "yeah yeah yeah I know it's the DSR" 

IMO 9 out of ten times jeff moss and his sidekick Greg Henson are total hacks. But I can't write this post without first pointing out that they were the two guys (the only two guys) that were adamant to JH coming to Michigan. They constantly scooped ESPN, FOx Sports, Sports Illustrated, etc etc etc on JH news back as early as Novemeber. 

That said, back in November/December I was very clear to point out their past articles/tweets/blogs/etc as being vague/general/generic at best. they always seem to throw everything at the wall to hope something sticks and then run with it like they are tops in the business of sports reporting. That said they clearly were getting inside info from someone. They clearly knew/know someone close to JH.

That makes this tweet by Jeff Moss a bit unnerving. 

Jeff Moss ‏@JeffMossDSR 
I am working on a story about Jim Harbaugh that is extremely disturbing.

I don't want to start any rumors. this could be nothing but it's something to keep an eye out for. I have zero insight as to what could be extremely disturbing.

sandyeggo_blue

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:15 pm

and then this followed up

@JeffMossDSR 28 minutes ago
Henson doesn't give a shit what I post nor has he attempted to stop me from posting what I am going to post.

@Heisman286
@JeffMossDSR Henson is begging for him not to go public

ThatGuy

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:02 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
...they were the two guys (the only two guys) that were adamant to JH coming to Michigan. They constantly scooped ESPN, FOx Sports, Sports Illustrated, etc etc etc on JH news back as early as Novemeber.

EXCUSE ME? You seem to be forgetting about someone. Evil or Very Mad

That being said I know of nothing.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:26 am

I know that you made the prior statement with a grain of salt but come on, look at this tweet from Morris:

Jeff Moss ‏@JeffMossDSR 3h3 hours ago
So it would appear the Tigers just named Matt Millen as their Vice President of Player Development.

What could go wrong??!??!?!?!?

There is no way that would ever happen. A.) Millen is hated in Detroit, B.) Millen never played professional baseball, C.) There's nothoing on the web about this.

I just put something out about Coach Harbaugh on my Facebook, granted I prefaced it as saying very unreliable sources are mentioning something about Coach Harbaugh. My guess if it is anything, which is highly questionable, it's something akin to Coach Harbaugh going to a strip club...

Nothing to see here, move along. Hopefully.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:32 am

BTW, this is why I've always said that Twitter is evil. Some hack throws crap on twitter and hopes that it comes true. Now this not-knowing stuff has my attention.

Twitter is evil.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:22 am

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
Ie prior statement wi know that you made thth a grain of salt but come on, look at this tweet from Morris:
Quote :

Jeff Moss ‏@JeffMossDSR  3h3 hours ago
So it would appear the Tigers just named Matt Millen as their Vice President of Player Development.

What could go wrong??!??!?!?!?

There is no way that would ever happen.  A.) Millen is hated in Detroit, B.) Millen never played professional baseball, C.) There's nothoing on the web about this.

I just put something out about Coach Harbaugh on my Facebook, granted I prefaced it as saying very unreliable sources are mentioning something about Coach Harbaugh.  My guess if it is anything, which is highly questionable, it's something akin to Coach Harbaugh going to a strip club...

Nothing to see here, move along.  Hopefully.

you read into that wrong (or didn't read into it at all). I appears you didn't pick up on his twitter sarcasm. 

he was making a comparison that hiring Dave Littlefield would be like hiring Millen... and he's not far off. Littlefield's record makes it appear that he knows nothing of judging player talent so how the hell can he be vp of player development.

sandyeggo_blue

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:26 am

@JeffMossDSR 3hours ago
The same people who are going to MURDER me over this article would be throwing me a parade if it was about David Brandon. Just watch.

then he posts this....

@JeffMossDSR 1h
My editor must have passed out editing the thing. See you in the morning. 

sounds to me like he's trolling.

ThatGuy

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:46 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
@JeffMossDSR 3hours ago
The same people who are going to MURDER me over this article would be throwing me a parade if it was about David Brandon. Just watch.

then he posts this....

@JeffMossDSR 1h
My editor must have passed out editing the thing. See you in the morning. 

sounds to me like he's trolling.

It's got to be nothing. THIS is where all of the assumptions about his "credibility" come from. Is Coach Harbaugh a Saint? Highly unlikely but like I said, it's a story about Coach Harbaugh stealing a gallon of milk when he was 11 or something....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:58 am

As long as he wins, and doesn't cheat, who cares.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:51 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:

I know someone on this site that will care....

http://detroitsportsrag.net/what-was-jim-harbaugh-thinking/#more-6083

I am officially done with this thread.

fishgoblue22

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:55 pm

I just read the article. It's hilarious if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:11 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

I know someone on this site that will care....

http://detroitsportsrag.net/what-was-jim-harbaugh-thinking/#more-6083

I am officially done with this thread.

Amen Sandy!!! I will admit that I did read the comments (needed the humor) and all but one called him everything...including asshole!! Even the known MSU person agreed it was childish writing!!!!

Go Blue!! Smile

dwoody

dwoody

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:48 pm

Jesus Christ! What a douche this Moss asshole must be! No wonder he can't get a real job.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:22 pm

As everyone hear is fully aware I am very concerned with anyone ( especially youth) sustaining any type of head injury.  With that being said this is nothing.  Moss just changed the name of it to something more PC.  Back when I was in elementary school we called it "Smear the queer."

This article was click-bait.  Now I'm sure that all of my sparty friends will say that I have a double-standard because of Coach Harbaugh but then wouldn't I be against all contact sports?  I most certainly wouldn't be a hockey fan, oh wait I am....÷

These things unfortunately happen.  Yes minimizing the risk is key but that may be what Coach Harbaugh is doing.  Teaching kids to respect the game and opponents.  This is most certainly better than having your DC tell your players to play "60 minutes of unnecessary roughness".

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:08 pm

Reading that article was literally a wasted three minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Sponsored content

Jeff Moss tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Moss tweet   Jeff Moss tweet Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Moss tweet
Page 1 of 1