Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Brady....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Oh Brady.... Empty
PostSubject: Oh Brady....   Oh Brady.... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:57 am

We saw you get progressively worse each and every year. You were 11-2 with Rich-Clod's team basically playing the Clods way, and that would have been his 4th year! I'm still thankful that Rich-Clod was fired, not that it was his fault. If the Clodmeister could have brought Casteel the hick from West Virginny might still be here?

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2015/08/18/michigan-football-brady-hoke/31938297/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Oh Brady.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brady....   Oh Brady.... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:42 am

Just glad Hoke is gone. On the one hand I feel for him, but on the other hand I don't. He parlayed one good year at Ball State, to the job at SDSU and it now looks like Rocky Long might have been the key to their success. Then Brandon way overpays for him.

I thoroughly enjoyed 2011 and am thankful for that.
Back to top Go down

Oh Brady....
Page 1 of 1