Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brady

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Brady Empty
PostSubject: Brady   Brady EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 11:56 pm

He's great at dealing with abstract concepts...Like whether to punt would have been an issue if he was the coach! His soft teams would have been down by 20 at that stage of the game. What an asshole.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Brady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady   Brady EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 12:16 am

I saw that and laughed.

in all fairness though, after the game the first thing I thought was "why didn't we just go for it?" Their kicker sucks. it would have taken a hail mary miracle for them to win.

wshoes

Brady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady   Brady EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 8:46 am

Both decisions have their advantages. At the game I considered it in the seconds before the play and decided I was more comfortable with the punt. Put them back at their own 20 and even a pass interference on a Hail Mary doesn't hurt you. if we go for it, depending on the time burned off- they have a chance for a quick out and a FG or a Hail Mary and a pass interference (did you trust those officials?) and a FG.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

Brady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady   Brady EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:28 am

Punting was the right call. I like Brady, but his teams likely would have found a way to screw it up too, if he was even in the game.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Brady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady   Brady EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 12:04 pm

I agree that the punt was the right call especially the way that the special teams had performed throughout the game. I was just saying that in my scramble to find an answer in the midst of my shock and disbelief during the moments after MICHIGAN lost I wondered out loud why didn't we just go for it.

Running play, take 3-5 more seconds off of the clock. leave them with only a hail mary attempt with 7 seconds left (one play)

next to being able to read a book and walk anytime or anywhere, hindsight is my best superpower Very Happy

Brady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady   Brady EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:29 pm

If the football Gods were indeed against Michigan at the end of that game then I have to believe that State would have scored on whatever hail mary play that they would have ran.

Punting is supposed to be the safe play. I guess we take it for granted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady   Brady Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady
Page 1 of 1