Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what do you expect this year

Go down 
+3
dwoody
wshoes
the artist formally known
7 posters
AuthorMessage

what do you expect this year Empty
PostSubject: what do you expect this year   what do you expect this year EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:00 am

for a successful season, I feel Michigan needs to at least go 8-4 , of course I feel they should have been that good last year a bad loss to Rutgers and Maryland when I think we had way more talent than them. Hoping an improvement at QB and an improved line will result in less taxing on the defensive keeping them fresher.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: what do you expect this year   what do you expect this year EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:28 am

It is a tough non conference schedule with 3 of the first 4 games featuring pretty solid opponents. Utah being an obvious roadblock right at the start. I think 8-4 would be a very good result and I think it is very possible. However, if we beat Utah or even if we lose close but look crisp and disciplined then I will be quite optimistic. It is a great unknown at this point to me. Excited and nervous to get things underway.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: what do you expect this year   what do you expect this year EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:55 am

9-3, but I am an eternal optimist. We beat either moo or the $uckeyes and, in my dream world, both. But, if I had to pick one, I fucking hate Michigan State.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: what do you expect this year   what do you expect this year EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:44 pm

9-3 would be very successful, but I think they go 7-5. While Michigan lay dormant for the last few years, the B10 got a lot better, and it will take Michigan a while to catch up again, if they ever do.

I also think MSU wins at O$U, and takes the B10.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: what do you expect this year   what do you expect this year EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:29 pm

I think the talent is there (baring injuries) to go 9-3 minimum. We should of finished 7-5+ last season if it wasn't for the coaching staff, IMO. So, 7-5 this season to me means we really haven't improved from last year and I'd be VERY disappointed in that. With this coaching staff, we've got to be better than last year. At least, that's my feeling.

What ever we end up.........I just want to beat the dog-shit out of the Sparties. I'm so frickin tired of their fans and their BS. Just do it!

And......if MSU wins the BT I may destroy this laptop. lol    Not good! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by MGOBLUEBC on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you expect this year   what do you expect this year EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:46 pm

[quote="MGOBLUEBC

What ever we end up.........I just want to be the dog-shit out of the Sparties. I'm so frickin tired of their fans and their BS. Just do it!

And......if MSU wins the BT I may destroy this laptop. lol    Not good! Evil or Very Mad[/quote] yea aren't they annoying bitches reminds me of my younger siblings, maybe that's how they got the name little brother

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: what do you expect this year   what do you expect this year EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:41 pm

Now does everyone understand why I hate sparty above all?  Your pain this year was equitable to mine in 2007.  That was of course the year of the horror but Michigan still beat sparty (again) and that is when Hart said what we all knew but never had the balls to say.  Now multiply that times 1,000,000 and you reach my current level of pain.  You have no idea how much I'd love to see Coach Harbaugh bitch slap that smirk off of Dantonio's face at mid-field after Michigan mollywhop's sparty on October 17.

Oh yea, 7-5, maybe 8-4. Yes the coaching improvement will make a drastic difference but I still expect for there to be some "Doh!" moments along the way.Coach Harbaugh hasn't worked with these guys too much (i.e. duration) as there are limits. It takes time to teach an old dog a new trick. Granted, he has better players to work with at Michigan than he did at Staford but I'm just being cautious. I seriously hope that I'm being over-cautious.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: what do you expect this year   what do you expect this year EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:15 pm

2007 pales in comparison to 1990 (pass interference) and 2001 (Clockgate) to me. I can still see the headline in the Freep a few days later, "Refs blew call, Big Ten admits".
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: what do you expect this year   what do you expect this year EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Michigan wasn't screwed but the did lose to Appy State.  I was literally stunned when that happened.  I couldn't speak after that game.  As I walked out of the Bay City Hooters (the game was on BTN and no one but Hooters had it at that point) in a daze with absolutely no facial expression.  I couldn't wear any Michigan shirts for almost a month following that game.  That was absolutely devastating.  I of course recall both the 1990 and 2001 incidents that you are referring to and I wasn't a Michigan fan at that time in my life although I recall a lot of my friends bitching about both of them.  To be honest Michigan was screwed on both of those incidents however that was out of Michigans control.  The Appy State game had no controversy, Michigan just didn't play (if you believe that moron Ace it was because they were high)...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?

Last edited by TheNewBlueOrder on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: what do you expect this year   what do you expect this year EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:00 pm

I think anything less than 9 wins will be disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you expect this year   what do you expect this year Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you expect this year
Page 1 of 1