Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My source has told me that "expect" a few

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

My source has told me that "expect" a few Empty
PostSubject: My source has told me that "expect" a few   My source has told me that "expect" a few EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:03 pm

more "big time recruits" within the next few weeks. We talked Thursday but he was NOT able to divulge who..or whether it's offense or defense. Will it be Levenberry and O'Daniel? or Isaac and Treadwell???...I pressed him but to of no avail(he's killin me!!) ..It might be 5 days or it may be another 21, but either way he said "we're looking VERY good" for another 2 top-notch players that EVERYBODY in the country is dying to have...

as SOON as I find anything out I'll post it here.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Let's Go Blue!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My source has told me that "expect" a few   My source has told me that "expect" a few EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:08 pm

That's great....

Man, why would your buddy leave you on a cliff hanger though!!

You gotta tell this guy "Hey, man, I'm not going to tell anyone anything you tell me!"

And don''t.

If I had a source inside the program, and he was willing to tell me things as long as I didn't share with others, I would take that deal in a heartbeat.

Then I would put out a message like you and 85..."Expect something big this week...etc."

I say all that for your sake! It's one thing for us to hear it from you, but it's another thing to be the guy left hanging!!!

Thanks for the info!

ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: My source has told me that "expect" a few   My source has told me that "expect" a few EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:11 pm

He works directly with the sports department thru the medical part. He will ONLY tell me unless he has CONFIRMED info. This guy is "right in there" with EVERYTHING going on at UM...

As soon as he "chirps" I'll fill you guys ALL in...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My source has told me that "expect" a few   My source has told me that "expect" a few EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:16 pm

That's awesome. Many thanks dude!

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: My source has told me that "expect" a few   My source has told me that "expect" a few EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:50 pm

As soon as he "chirps"? Does that mean tweets?

And oh yea, zone you have now won the all-time best female picture in the posting of avitars competition with St.Joe.

Sorry St.Joe but you can't compete with a harem of Santa's Lil'helpers who are naked...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: My source has told me that "expect" a few   My source has told me that "expect" a few EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Chirps: Tells me via email and/or text message OR contacts me with INFO!!!!....I told him the other day to STOP leavin me HANGIN like he did!!!!!....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My source has told me that "expect" a few   My source has told me that "expect" a few Empty

Back to top Go down

My source has told me that "expect" a few
Page 1 of 1