Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Great Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Great Beginning   Great Beginning EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:57 pm

so much has changed since I sat disgusted in the Big House last year against Minny ... how refreshing that we finally have a head coach who is actually coaching ... I saw great intensity today from the boys ... and by God I saw actual holes being open by our Olineman .... great game , great day and da house was rocking ... lots of work to be done but two games in and improvements have been seen .... GO BLUE !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Great Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Beginning   Great Beginning EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:54 pm

Looked the same on TV after Oregon State's TD. I understand that it was a very young Oregon State team, but they all played well and it seemed that they have a purpose, which was pretty well missing over the last few years. One step, one game at a time! Oh, and I am pretty sure our coach has some FIRE!!!!!!!!! lol

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Great Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Beginning   Great Beginning EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:55 pm

It appears that Hoke was a little to soft on the boy's, now they have a motivated coach who took them back to their roots, The helmet stickers ,black shoes, and everyone working as a team instead of an individual,
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Great Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Beginning   Great Beginning EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:59 pm

Man, Harbaugh went ape shit after the roughing the kicker penalty. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Great Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Beginning   Great Beginning EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:20 pm

lol Fish ... when the game was well won we were hoping that Michigan got called for a shitty penalty so that Jimmy would go off again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Beginning   Great Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Beginning
Page 1 of 1