Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O$U isn't that good

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

O$U isn't that good Empty
PostSubject: O$U isn't that good   O$U isn't that good EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:49 pm

since there is a "sparty isn't that good thread" I thought this would be a fun thread to add.

here is an interesting bit of info:   ...Through three games, Ohio State has outscored Virginia Tech, Hawaii and NIU in the first half by just 11 points and has put up a total of 38 first-half points...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/forde-s-fab-four--it-s-all-sec-west-vs--big-ten-in-latest-projected-playoff-field-234925789-ncaaf.html

if MICHIGAN fans are concerned about our TOs, O$U has a total of 8 compared to MICHIGAN's 6 through the first three games.

Plus they have two QBs that aren't looking all that great at the moment. Bottom line is they are failing the eye test which is really what the playoff committee is all about.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: O$U isn't that good   O$U isn't that good EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:04 pm

I agree they are limping but the same could be said of last year and we all know how that ended. My Buckeye freinds are blaming their performance on the loss of Herman. It will be interesting to see if they figure it out.

P.S. Northern Illinois is no joke.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: O$U isn't that good   O$U isn't that good EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:32 pm

I agree that N Illinois is a lot better than most think and I also agree that Herman is a hell of a coach.

IMO, if UM and O$U played tomorrow (at the big house) it would be toss up game and side note: our special teams are far and away much much better at this point. In fact it's not even close.

bottom line O$U is limping out of the gate right now and I think UM would have a real shot at beating them right now.

I admit that will all probably change as the season goes on. O$U is clearly the more talented, tested team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O$U isn't that good   O$U isn't that good Empty

Back to top Go down

O$U isn't that good
Page 1 of 1