Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 Re-cap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Week 5 Re-cap Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 Re-cap   Week 5 Re-cap EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:28 am

I think sometimes we focus on Michigan/Big 10 and not enough on the rest of the CFB which always has interesting stories going on. This week several things jumped out at me-

Love, love, love, ND losing. I give them credit they kept winning inspite of several key injuries. Just glad they lost before the love fest could get too much momentum.

Alabama, after being an underdog, for the first time in years went out and destroyed Georgia. Looks like the predictions of Alabama's demise were premature.

Anyone notice UCLA lost? I did not realize it until I scanned through the top 25 scores.

Stanford destroyed Arizona. Granted Arizona is not ranked. I think what makes it interesting is it is Rich Rod's team and that he still does not have a defense. I really though Arizona would take another step forward this year. I think the other thing that is interesting here is that NW win looks really damn good.

Florida's back???? Convincing win over Ole Miss. Grier does not look like a Freshmen. I also think this is particularly satisfying since we missed out on Treadwell and Nkemdiche. I would love to see them in AA.

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Re-cap
Page 1 of 1