Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daelin Hayes decommits from USC

Go down 
+3
BetterThansparty
fishgoblue22
TheBigHouse
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBigHouse

Daelin Hayes decommits from USC Empty
PostSubject: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:20 pm

Any chance he would come our way?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/top-recruit-daelin-hayes-decommits-from-usc--new-allegations-against-sarkisian-surface-
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:29 pm

The bigger story for USC is Sarcasian. Wow, he was on a rapid rise at Washington. I guess the drinking was easier to hide when the lights aren't as bright. Hope he gets help.
Back to top Go down
TheBigHouse

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:33 pm

You're right. It is sad that alcoholism is destroying his life. Hopefully, he will get some help.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:36 pm

But, I would love for UM to take a shot at Hayes.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:51 pm

TheBigHouse wrote:
Any chance he would come our way?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/top-recruit-daelin-hayes-decommits-from-usc--new-allegations-against-sarkisian-surface-

From what I could find, which is limited because I'm not a member anywhere, Notre Dame is the school to beat now. However, this is recruiting. Talk to 'eggo...
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 12:44 am

I think MICHIGAN is squarely in this one.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 1:27 am

Does Sark become the next sparty head coach after Dantonio? He fits in with the culture.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:30 am

Wow that is bad.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:32 am

no room to throw stones (moeller)
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:49 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Not even close to being comparable. Moeller was drinking at a bar, not on the team plane or in the locker room. Also he was not under the influence on the sideline.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 12:26 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Not even close to being comparable.  Moeller was drinking at a bar, not on the team plane or in the locker room.  Also he was not under the influence on the sideline.

I just meant there were similarities in that they were alcohol related instances. I agree, they aren't the same. but I did read somewhere that moeller was a known drinker in his off time and I seem to recall hearing a couple of stories about him and drinking prior to his arrest. I think I recall hearing something about him hitting on another coaches wife while drinking. does anyone remember anything like that?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 12:51 pm

Actually, the story as I recall was an assistant coach boinking Mo's wife. The drinking incident occurred when he was out for a private dinner with his wife and some asshole came to his table and started giving him shit. I think.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 1:59 pm

Actually, does this have anything to do with Coach Carr's beef with Les Miles?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 2:13 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I think MICHIGAN is squarely in this one.

I hope that you are right.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2578222-br-recruiting-notebook-4-star-breaks-down-whats-next-after-usc-decommitment?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting

Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 2:40 pm

Sounds like he's picked ND, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 3:12 pm

That's why I said Notre Dame, but once again this is recruiting. Talk to 'eggo.

Hayes went to Skyline in Ann Arbor, that "could" be a detriment for Michigan. Some of spartys best students come from Ann Arbor, mainly because they have had UM shoved down their throats for their entire lives so they resent it. Also, they've witnessed the few bad apples that get into Michigan as well as the arrogance, thus they run away.

As I was typing that I am reminded of one Minnesota Hockey fan whose name is theArrogance on wcho.com because Minnesota Hockey is full of themselves. I tried to tell them to come to Michigan if you really want to know what arrogance was like. No one there believed me so I rattled off our numbers and said that it's accross every sport and most of academia. They then said OK.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Doesn't look good for Sakasian at USC. This is not good...... Hope he gets help.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/report-sarkisian-was-sobbing-before-being-removed-from-usc/ar-AAfmqkO?ocid=spartandhp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daelin Hayes decommits from USC   Daelin Hayes decommits from USC Empty

Back to top Go down

Daelin Hayes decommits from USC
Page 1 of 1