Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge Empty
PostSubject: J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge   J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:03 pm

I'm not sure that I agree with this. It seemed as if Burbridge caught every big ball.

http://www.maizenbrew.com/2015/10/21/9578925/2015-michigan-football-film-focus-defense-vs-michigan-state-jourdan-lewis-aaron-burbridge-cook

I recall sitting in the stadium yelling cover that guy after every completed pass to him.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge   J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 5:31 pm

His failure to look back at the ball will cost us a PI or two before it is all said and done. He has great hands and reads defenders well BUT if he could get his head around he might have a couple more INT's.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge   J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Lewis faced an NFL caliber receiver being thrown to by an NFL caliber QB. Lewis held his own the entire game. He's going to get beat and he's going to win his share. He's an excellent CB.

I'm not worried about him not getting his head around. That's an NFL thing. A lot more leeway in college.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge   J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 7:37 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
His failure to look back at the ball will cost us a PI or two before it is all said and done.  He has great hands and reads defenders well BUT if he could get his head around he might have a couple more INT's.

That was something I noticed as well big time. 'fish "might" have a point though.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge   J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:36 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Lewis faced an NFL caliber receiver being thrown to by an NFL caliber QB.  Lewis held his own the entire game.  He's going to get beat and he's going to win his share.  He's an excellent CB.

I'm not worried about him not getting his head around.  That's an NFL thing.  A lot more leeway in college.

Cook was very accurate and sure looks like an NFL QB. Night and say difference between him and the QB's they previously faced. Burbridge was not even wide open, and Cook got it to him. Lewis looked fine. Good WR's are going to make plays.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge   J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:48 am

Cook was spotty with his accuracy. He threw several perfect balls, but he also missed badly a few times. 18-39. He had a few drops, but they also had a few great catches. The accuracy is going to be a problem for him in the NFL IMO.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge   J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:30 pm

wshoes wrote:
Cook was spotty with his accuracy. He threw several perfect balls, but he also missed badly a few times. 18-39. He had a few drops, but they also had a few great catches. The accuracy is going to be a problem for him in the NFL IMO.

"Who cares about accuracy?" - Matthew Stafford
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge   J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:48 pm

EJinGA wrote:
wshoes wrote:

"Who cares about accuracy?" - Matthew Stafford

Yeh- Stafford is one of the guys I was thinking of. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge   J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge Empty

Back to top Go down

J. Lewis vs. A. Burbridge
Page 1 of 1