Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lewis Heisman ???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Lewis Heisman ??? Empty
PostSubject: Lewis Heisman ???   Lewis Heisman ??? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:32 pm

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/11/17/our-heisman-favorites-and-deserving-underdogs/

it's nice to be mentioned but he's not Heisman caliber IYAM. I will say that I have been pleasantly surprised with his kick and punt returns lately. I thought he was going to break two of them against Indiana.

I may catch shit for this but I think Lewis is just as good at returns as Peppers and Chesson have been. Lewis is contributing nicely in two phases of the game. It would be fun to see him play on the O like Peppers. I think he's good enough to.

dwoody

Lewis Heisman ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lewis Heisman ???   Lewis Heisman ??? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:47 pm

Any hopes for Lewis rest on Michigan winning out in 2015, with a great day against the $ucks. Then, maybe.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Lewis Heisman ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lewis Heisman ???   Lewis Heisman ??? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 2:38 pm

Lewis did fumble on the return last week. I think UM caught a nice break with a quick whistle. At least it looked like that af the game. Haven't seen replays.

But he has had a great season.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Lewis Heisman ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lewis Heisman ???   Lewis Heisman ??? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:40 pm

The guy is one helluva football player.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lewis Heisman ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lewis Heisman ???   Lewis Heisman ??? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:47 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Lewis did fumble on the return last week.  I think UM caught a nice break with a quick whistle.  At least it looked like that af the game.  Haven't seen replays.

But he has had a great season.

I noticed that when rewatching the game later on TV.

Sponsored content

Lewis Heisman ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lewis Heisman ???   Lewis Heisman ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lewis Heisman ???
Page 1 of 1