Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beilein

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Beilein Empty
PostSubject: Beilein   Beilein EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:29 am

You gotta love this guy.

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Beilein-trolls-the-Buckeyes--40482467

We have the best coaches in college football AND basketball!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Beilein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beilein   Beilein EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:49 am

yeah i saw that and had a good laugh.

read an article recently that basically had him saying that the team has a long way to go but they are starting to come together nicely. I think he even eluded to them being ahead of where he thought they would be at this point so that was nice to hear.

I still think our ceiling is the sweet sixteen but I'd love to be surprised. I think Mo Wagner is our wild card this year. if he has a breakout season (or end of season run) like mcgary did his frosh year then this team could be pretty good.

My way-too-early top 5 picks for the B1G this year are

1. Maryland
2. Indiana
3. Mich St
T4. Purdue
T4. MICHIGAN

wisconsin slipped out because they've lost too many guys but it's always hard to count out a bo ryan team.

also if Mich St didn't get eron harris they would be #5.

wshoes

Beilein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beilein   Beilein EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 12:28 pm

So you think Crean rights the Indiana ship this year?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Beilein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beilein   Beilein EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:09 pm

The freep (yeah, I read it and have almost every day since for 55 years -- but not Drew Shit!) had a nice article about Mo, and a redshirt is a very real possibility for him. Beilein is very happy with his progress, and the kid loves, loves, loves being at Michigan (I'd link it, but this is a FB forum).
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Beilein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beilein   Beilein EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:20 pm

wshoes wrote:
So you think Crean rights the Indiana ship this year?

I think blackmon and ferrel put it all together this year. they also have troy williams returning and are adding newkirk. I think their ceiling is also probably the sweet sixteen but remember they added arguably the greatest 5th yr sr transfer of all time MAX BIELFELDT!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

sandyeggo_blue

Beilein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beilein   Beilein EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:25 pm

dwoody wrote:
The freep (yeah, I read it and have almost every day since for 55 years -- but not Drew Shit!) had a nice article about Mo, and a redshirt is a very real possibility for him. Beilein is very happy with his progress, and the kid loves, loves, loves being at Michigan (I'd link it, but this is a FB forum).

I read the opposite. I read that beilein will rotate four in the front court. Doyle and Donnal aren't guaranteed to get the minutes because Wilson and Wagner are looking much improved.

I read that Wilson put on almost 50lbs already (but is playing like he's still 195lbs) and Mo bulked up nearly 20 since being on campus.

I did read that Mo Wag is not even close to where he needs to be in rebounding but the others are coming along nicely.

dwoody

Beilein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beilein   Beilein EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:59 pm

It looks like you read the same article, but I got the impression JB was thinking redshirt as Mo gets adjusted to his rebounding tasks and the American game. Also, the team right now has tremendous depth. We could argue about this, but I do that for a living and am not in the mood. Besides, this IS a FB forum. In any event, we shall soon see, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beilein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beilein   Beilein Empty

Back to top Go down

Beilein
Page 1 of 1