Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rudock Saturday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Rudock Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Rudock Saturday   Rudock Saturday EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 1:50 pm

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Jake-Rudock-expected-to-play-Saturday--40798156

Coaches say that right now he will be ready Saturday.

Go Blue!! Smile

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Rudock Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock Saturday   Rudock Saturday EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Good
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Rudock Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock Saturday   Rudock Saturday EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:42 pm

great news .... but I would play Speight in the 2nd half .... more worried about PS and bucknuts ... we can beat Rutgers and probably Indiana with Speight ... we need Rudock healthy for the last two games
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Rudock Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock Saturday   Rudock Saturday EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:20 pm

Indiana causes me to be concerned. Indiana has a good QB, no defense though.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Rudock Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock Saturday   Rudock Saturday EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:32 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
Indiana causes me to be concerned.  Indiana has a good QB, no defense though.

rather have it that way .... great confidence in our defense against a good offense and QB ... much less with our offense against a great defense
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Rudock Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock Saturday   Rudock Saturday EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:44 pm

Indiana throws the ball, have you not been paying attention these past two games?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Rudock Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock Saturday   Rudock Saturday EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:44 pm

Indiana throws the ball, have you not been paying attention these past two games?

DUPLICATE POST, PLEASE DELETE.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Last edited by TheNewBlueOrder on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Rudock Saturday Empty

DUPLICATE POST, PLEASE DELETE.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Last edited by TheNewBlueOrder on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Rudock Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock Saturday   Rudock Saturday EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Yeah I have been watching ... watching Meechigan struggle against spread offences for some 12 years ... so YES I'll take our defense against a passing QB ... ask Saban what he prefers playing against ... spread v passing offences
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Rudock Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock Saturday   Rudock Saturday EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:16 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Yeah I have been watching ... watching Meechigan struggle against spread offences for some 12 years ... so YES I'll take our defense against a passing QB ... ask Saban what he prefers playing against ... spread v passing offences

UI also has a shifty RB, I think that he got hurt a while back though.  Does anyone know if he's back yet?

But the defense, the defense of UI is non-existant. Passing teams with a good QB have been able to pick apart Michigan this year if they have time. Look at what Cook did to us, then look at Leidner (and he isn't even a stud but he is a very good QB). IU causes some concern. Penn State has got my attention after what they did last week to Illinois (but it is Illinois). Penn State has a bye-week before Michigan comes to town. That will be a challenge as it'll be a white-out at night. That place will be intimidating. ohio state is ohio state, that game will be interesting. As the old adage goes, you can throw out the records.

It looks very possible that dwoody will be right about the 9-3 record (at least I hope he is), better yet woul be 10-2. The realist in me says 8-4 though, the two remaining losses coming at Penn State and against ohio state. However winning out and then losing the Rose Bowl would be Bo like.

I'll put this out there right now, if Michigan finishes the regular season 10-2 and the proceeds to lose the Bowl game (Rose Bowl preferrably) I will change my name to Bo 2.0.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rudock Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudock Saturday   Rudock Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Rudock Saturday
Page 1 of 1