Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen... Empty
PostSubject: Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen...   Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:12 pm

What a great guy...

Said he's really pleased with Brady's direction of the program and how he's "upped" the recruiting game to "never before seen" levels in AA. I asked him what he thought of the other number 77(that was Jansens number at UM) referring to Lewan being ready for next season and the next level and Jansen smiled and said "he's needss to get a WHOLE lot stronger."

I told him he looks like he could play right now and he said "no way"....I then asked him jokingly if he's still close to the same size as the other #77(Jake Long) is right now and he said "are you KIDDING me!"...

He had a ring on which I wasn't sure if it was the Rose Bowl from 97 or the Natty Title but was impressive all the same.

Anytime you get to see someone like that it's always way cool... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen...   Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Wow, Zone, that is freaking awesome!

That's so cool that he took the time to talk with you.

Love his thoughts on the program....surprised at his thoughts on Lewan (but if anyone would know, it would be him).

Thinking about it, I LIKE his thoughts on Lewan. Maybe we'll get to keep him for his senior year then.

All in all, great story. Thanks for sharing!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen...   Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:22 pm

77 is becoming a pretty significant OT number at UM. A certain poster from the other forum claims Lewan will bolt after this season. I think he stays for 2013 because he needs to get bigger/stronger to be a LT in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen...   Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Lewan isn't even close to NFL ready yet...Great prospect but needs more consistency...If he stays thru 2013 he could be a top 5 pick...Plus I'd like to see him stay and be a leader for these younger O-Lineman who are just starting their UM careers.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen...   Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:28 pm

ZoneRead wrote:
Lewan isn't even close to NFL ready yet...Great prospect but needs more consistency...If he stays thru 2013 he could be a top 5 pick...Plus I'd like to see him stay and be a leader for these younger O-Lineman who are just starting their UM careers.... Twisted Evil

Agree!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen...   Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:30 pm

ZoneRead wrote:

Love the comment about him becoming a leader of these new kids.

That would be GREAT.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen...   Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Well you were close to me ,and my sister lives and reaches in P-Town
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen...   Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen... Empty

Back to top Go down

Had dinner in Petoskey last night and saw Jon Jansen...
Page 1 of 1