Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!

Go down 
+3
Admin
1umgoblue85
GoBlue728
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GoBlue728

New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Glad to join you!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Stop teasing us Admin.....   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Go Blue!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Had to get her signed up while I was home. She's been curious but unable to figure out how to get on lol.

1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Well then, welcome Admin's Mom!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Go Blue and glad you could join us! We are a bunch of crazed Wolverines and your son did a great job of setting this site up!

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Thank you. He was born and raised Maize & Blue, is there anything else. Glad you like the site!
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: No there isn't any other way.   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Do you ever get to any of the games?

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Not often. Last game was the Utah game in 09? I was at the Washington thriller in 02 or 03. I like TV better, too many people crowding me in the stands.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:48 pm

^^She's borderline claustrophobic^^

1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Too funny...well it does get tight in there!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:12 pm

That's why I bought some extra Club Seats. Very comfortable up there! Smile

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Ok now some of the girl pictures seem awkward. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:01 am

I think admin just created his "mom" to clean up some of the pix which, I must say, have sort of crossed a line....just sayin'!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:27 am

I think her name shouldda been "ADMIN'S MOM" so we know when she's here so we don't say bad things about him! lol

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:11 am

Oh guys, no more obscenities...

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Unless of course Admin's Mom is like Stifler's Mom. OK, who wants the role of Finch?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Admin's Mom   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:08 am

I cleaned up my signature pic just for you Smile

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:

Unless of course Admin's Mom is like Stifler's Mom. OK, who wants the role of Finch?

Let's just say my mom was the 'cool mom' back in HS and college. Feel no need to keep it clean around her...she can take! She raised two hellish sons and married a man who knows no boundaries.

1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Sounds very familiar to our family.   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:20 am

Too funny! Our kids are all college grads and the wife and are only 47 & 46. The kids tailgate with us and the parties are fun. We would like to think we are the cool parents, but who knows.

PostSubject: Welcome Mrs. Admin   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:22 am

Now we'll keep some of these guys in check. I will say I was getting annoyed at some of the pics too, and a lot of the foul language even though I was guilty of it.

Guys, besides having ladies on the forum, keep in mind, some of us like to read this forum when we have a chance in public, and if you have a pic of someone's backside or she's topless, that makes it impossible at work or around the family. Just my two cents. Smile

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:32 am

mgoblue93 wrote:
Now we'll keep some of these guys in check. I will say I was getting annoyed at some of the pics too, and a lot of the foul language even though I was guilty of it.

Guys, besides having ladies on the forum, keep in mind, some of us like to read this forum when we have a chance in public, and if you have a pic of someone's backside or she's topless, that makes it impossible at work or around the family. Just my two cents. Smile

I got busted last night by the wife so I know what you are saying. Had to explain it was a Michigan forum and give her a little tour. Was awkward for a minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:54 am

I really have nothing against salty language and like unclothed women as much as any guy, but the avatars in this forum are not the time/place for such things, for reasons such as Willie detailed. First it was just surfer babes, which was OK, then we have nipples showing up, possibly followed by bushes and snatches, and then who knows what else. It's the old slippery slope. I would not want my 15-year-old budding M-loyalist to come here and see some of these avatars and wonder about what sort of place her Dad is hanging out.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Admin wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:

Let's just say my mom was the 'cool mom' back in HS and college. Feel no need to keep it clean around her...she can take! She raised two hellish sons and married a man who knows no boundaries.

So she's a glutton for punishment?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:48 pm

I wouldn't go that far, but she knows how to deal with a few smartass men. lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!   New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the forum. I'm Admin's mom. Go Blue!!!
Page 1 of 1