Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John BaxterLeaving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

John BaxterLeaving Empty
PostSubject: John BaxterLeaving   John BaxterLeaving EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 9:57 pm

http://www.diehardsport.com/college-football/michigan/michigan-coach-john-baxter-headed-to-usc/

Go Blue!! Smile

MgoBlue

John BaxterLeaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: John BaxterLeaving   John BaxterLeaving EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 10:44 pm

That sucks. Special teams were great.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

John BaxterLeaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: John BaxterLeaving   John BaxterLeaving EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 12:14 am

baxter was a big reason why I had a lot of hope for allen next year. Fish said something regarding allen being the PK/P for 2016 "if allen can figure when to use his woods and his drivers".

I was fully looking forward to baxter getting him there.

the other thing is that baxter was our IN for west coast recruiting. he played a key role in crawford and long so far. if they commit it will be in large part because of the work he did.

there is no way to put a good spin on this.

Mad Mad Mad Mad

John BaxterLeaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: John BaxterLeaving   John BaxterLeaving EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 12:29 am

Worse yet it was a lateral move.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

John BaxterLeaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: John BaxterLeaving   John BaxterLeaving EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:07 am

My gut told me someone on the staff was leaving. I wonder if this is the opening to get Partridge a full time assistant gig? But I hate the special teams coach by committee that Hoke and RR used. I think Carr did too.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

John BaxterLeaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: John BaxterLeaving   John BaxterLeaving EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 12:47 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
My gut told me someone on the staff was leaving.  I wonder if this is the opening to get Partridge a full time assistant gig?  But I hate the special teams coach by committee that Hoke and RR used.  I think Carr did too.

I'd be willing to bet that partridge gets this job. I think I read somewhere that he has prior ST coaching experience. How much and what situation I have no idea.

this works great if Partridge gets the job because then we can hire Devin Bush Sr to do what Partridge was doing.

then we can have our "in" to florida recruiting and establish a flannigan pipeline like we did with paramus.

Oh and don't forget.... stanford samuels goes to flanigan so there is that ha ha cheers cheers cheers

John BaxterLeaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: John BaxterLeaving   John BaxterLeaving EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:52 pm

Partridge is more of a LB guy is what I heard. It will be interesting to see how things unfold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

John BaxterLeaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: John BaxterLeaving   John BaxterLeaving Empty

Back to top Go down

John BaxterLeaving
Page 1 of 1