Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poster fights on this board

Go down 
+6
mgoblue93
ThatGuy
hailtoyourvictor
GOBLUEJOE66
fishgoblue22
wshoes
10 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Poster fights on this board Empty
PostSubject: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:47 am

I have been away a few days and just catching up which included reading the exchange between Sandy and Bo 2.0. I hope that Sandy re-considers and remains a part of this family of posters. I enjoy his posting immensely. I also do not call for Bo 2.0 or anyone else to leave. I understand how it becomes heated sometimes as we are all passionate fans. I do wish more respect would be employed at all times. I have had a couple of back and forths here with both Hail and Bo 2.0 but it's important to not ever take things personally. The board is richer when we have the participation of all.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 12:14 pm

I'm with you shoes, and I know I've been guilty myself of starting stuff, but I've tried to be better lately, and I've also tried not to jump in. As a matter of fact, I didn't read the fight after the first couple shots were fired, so I didn't realize sandy was taking a break. I hope he comes back.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:03 pm

I too hope Sandy comes back!! I do enjoy his perspective, especially from way out there on the left coast, and the work he does with recruiting that keeps us all in the loop as much as is possible. I will say that I understand his point, but I do not think it is enough to cause him to leave for good.....at least I hope not!!!

Go Blue!! Smile

hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:19 pm

We've all had our disagreements here and they sometimes get heated. One poster here is so insecure that he can't even admit that he was wrong about Jeremy Gallon's senior season (where he predicted 700-799 yards). Instead, he just conceding being wrong, he will find ways to convince himself he wasn't, despite the facts clearly being that Gallon far exceeded the 799 yards he predicted.

My point is that this certain poster will ignore FACTS to try to pretend to be right, so the sooner everyone stops taking him seriously, the better.

Sandy is by far the most informative and level headed poster here (no offense to anyone else) and to lose him because Bo is pretty lame.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:34 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
We've all had our disagreements here and they sometimes get heated. One poster here is so insecure that he can't even admit that he was wrong about Jeremy Gallon's senior season (where he predicted 700-799 yards). Instead, he just conceding being wrong, he will find ways to convince himself he wasn't, despite the facts clearly being that Gallon far exceeded the 799 yards he predicted.

My point is that this certain poster will ignore FACTS to try to pretend to be right, so the sooner everyone stops taking him seriously, the better.

Sandy is by far the most informative and level headed poster here (no offense to anyone else) and to lose him because Bo is pretty lame.

Every time I open one of your posts I regret it. Yes I predicted Gallon would have between 700-799 yards his Senior season. I was wrong, I fully admit it. I also said said that he'd never have a substantial pro career. 'hail, did he? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's not anything special! I know he played in a few preseason games but did he ever play in a game that mattered? Nope!

I was right, you were wrong. Now tell everyone how you are best-friends with Will Campbell. You know the felon who tried to play Dukes of Hazzard on a teammtes car?

Seriously, why did you ever say that the guy woulds play in the NFL? He's 5'8"! I have nothing against the guy but he wasn't blessed with professional football attributes. WTH is your deal with the love affair with Rich Clod recruits? Did you learn that at Ferris State?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:35 pm

wshoes wrote:
I have been away a few days and just catching up which included reading the exchange between Sandy and Bo 2.0. I hope that Sandy re-considers and  remains a part of this family of posters. I enjoy his posting immensely. I also do not call for Bo 2.0 or anyone else to leave. I understand how it becomes heated sometimes as we are all passionate fans. I do wish more respect would be employed at all times. I have had a couple of back and forths here with both Hail and Bo 2.0 but it's important to not ever take things personally. The board is richer when we have the participation of all.

Hear here. I think....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:19 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:

Every time I open one of your posts I regret it.  Yes I predicted Gallon would have between 700-799 yards his Senior season.  I was wrong, I fully admit it.  I also said said that he'd never have a substantial pro career.  'hail, did he?  NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's not anything special!  I know he played in a few preseason games but did he ever play in a game that mattered?  Nope!

I was right, you were wrong.  Now tell everyone how you are best-friends with Will Campbell.  You know the felon who tried to play Dukes of Hazzard on a teammtes car?  

Seriously, why did you ever say that the guy woulds play in the NFL?  He's 5'8"!  I have nothing against the guy but he wasn't blessed with professional football attributes.  WTH is your deal with the love affair with Rich Clod recruits?  Did you learn that at Ferris State?

My lovefest for what Gallon did was based on college attributes and production, not the NFL. No need to lie, Bo. People would take you seriously if you could just admit you were wrong and move on. Instead, you admit you were wrong and go on a "look how big of an asshole I can be" rant.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:49 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:

I agree about Sandy and absolutely no offense taken!!  Smile  

Go Blue!!   Smile

mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:22 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:

I agree about Sandy and absolutely no offense taken!!  Smile  

Go Blue!!   Smile

agreed. Bo is a dickhead who must think everyone on the forum was born yesterday. I like when he tries to convince himself that he was a "UM graduate." It's too bad he ran sandy. sandy if you're reading this, don't let one guy ruin it.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:41 am

A couple people are still arguing about Gallon. Meanwhile, sandy has that beautiful new bride to occupy his time...
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:50 pm

mgoblue93 wrote:
agreed. Bo is a dickhead who must think everyone on the forum was born yesterday. I like when he tries to convince himself that he was a "UM graduate."  It's too bad he ran sandy.  sandy if you're reading this, don't let one guy ruin it.

This. This is totally Mlive-esque. I love the way when someone doesn't like me they immediately call me a liar and claim that I didn't go to Michigan. Kinda funny when you think about it. You're just incredibly envious that I did attend The University of Michigan and you didn't. And don't go asking to see my diploma or for my real name that way you can verify it because I'm not that stupid. Sorry guys I did graduate from The University of Michigan and I'm not about to give some random people on an internet website personal information. It's not like I went to some chitty school like Ferris, I'm actually intelligent.

As for everyone defending 'eggo by criticizing me, you do realize that you are also defending sparty. Are you seriously so butt-hurt that you are willing to do that? Man-up and pay the $10 a month to get the access that 'egoo does. And FYI, 'eggo doesn't give us any pay-info. Everything he says is out there on the web, you just have to know where to find it. I'm as appreciative as the next guy about what 'eggo does for this board but get off of your knees already!

Thanks 'shoes but unfortunately your attempt at settling this place down has only unintentionally stoked the fire.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:49 pm

If you would just STFU, 2nd, don't respond to hail or others, this whole thing would end. You have a way of antagonizing people. Again, review your communication style. Why is it that so many people have poor opinions? Grow the fuck up!!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:01 pm

I try pretty much to ignore 'hail. I have him on my foes list and I don't typically read his drivel. There are times that I am just too tempted to though. And there are other times when people quote him and I am forced to see the stuff that he posts.

Why do I need to grow up? The thing with 'eggo was all him. I'm sorry that this occured and I'd like for 'eggo to come back but the whole thing was much ado about nothing.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
I try pretty much to ignore 'hail.  I have him on my foes list and I don't typically read his drivel.  There are times that I am just too tempted to though.  And there are other times when people quote him and I am forced to see the stuff that he posts.

Why do I need to grow up?  The thing with 'eggo was all him.  I'm sorry that this occured and I'd like for 'eggo to come back but the whole thing was much ado about nothing.

I have the same headache with hail. Tend not to read him, He like to drive in his point cyclops

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
exmichresident

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Hey all...I don't visit the forums like I use to, in fact hardly at all. The other one is so bad. But, I always hoped this forum would be more mature.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:50 pm

exmichresident wrote:
Hey all...I don't visit the forums like I use to, in fact hardly at all.  The other one is so bad.  But, I always hoped this forum would be more mature.  

Normally it is, this recent dust-up is an anomaly. This place is typically pretty good. Not many off-the-wall rumors flying around here.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:53 pm

Since when does going to Ferris make somebody not unintelligent? My education has set me up just fine.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:29 am

As has been pointed out, my attempt here has not worked out so well. Taking a break is good sometimes. I have done it from mlive, I know Hail has done it from here and so has Bo 2.0. Hopefully Sandy returns refreshed and ready for some more spirited discussions. His input has been great.

Those focusing solely on Bo 2.0 as the problem are misguided though-IMO. The guy loves Mich and brings good content. Most of us (and I am included in that) would do well to sometimes consider the tone of how we disagree. Without disagreement though, this would be dull.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:24 pm

wshoes wrote:
Those focusing solely on Bo 2.0 as the problem are misguided though-IMO. The guy loves Mich and brings good content.

Thanks 'shoes, finally a voice of reason.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poster fights on this board   Poster fights on this board Empty

Back to top Go down

Poster fights on this board
Page 1 of 1