Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about today's BBall scenario....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

Question about today's BBall scenario.... Empty
PostSubject: Question about today's BBall scenario....   Question about today's BBall scenario.... EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Of course we ALL want to beat PSU today(cold beer, shrimp cocktail, chips n salsa AND my FAMOUS chicken chili at the ready)....ANYWAYS....I really don't think it's the "end of the world" if we win today AND does MSU. Why??? because first off O$U has NOT played 1 good game other than when they beat UM a few weeks back...they DID beat IL but they are terrible....

I think MSU "blows out" the Buckeyes today big time...JMHO....BUTTTTTTTTTT....THEN the pressure is CLEARLY on MSU, who will then be "expected" to not ONLY win the B1G tournament BUT also get atleast to the Final Four...I'm watching the UK game right now and they sound like MSU is the ONLY good team in B1G...

UM, "if" they finish second will be under no pressure to win ANYTHING which I think is a GREAT position to be in. You have to realize that Beliens offense is VERY complex(ask Duke last year)to defend ESPECIALLY with the short preparation time frame in the tournament...If we can hit our open 3's we will be VERY difficult to defend and our defense is MUCH better this year too...

I HATE having to root for the "fucks" in Columbus but oh well....

Thoughts???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question about today's BBall scenario....   Question about today's BBall scenario.... EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Can't disagree much regarding the pressure.

I just want to see old' Draymond Green lose his last home game and UM finally get a B1G title. All the shit we're hearing from those schmucks about football, we need some ammunition.

ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: Question about today's BBall scenario....   Question about today's BBall scenario.... EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Dude I got one of my customers who's been "flappin" day after day after day...GOD would I LOVE to shut him up tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Question about today's BBall scenario....   Question about today's BBall scenario.... EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:02 pm

ZoneRead wrote:
Dude I got one of my customers who's been "flappin" day after day after day...GOD would I LOVE to shut him up tomorrow...

Ask him to solve a very simple equation? The sum of all of the angles in an isosceles triangle? To walk and chew gum at the csame time?

After he says, "Huh, what?" say "Game. Set. Match. Thanks for proving my point."

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about today's BBall scenario....   Question about today's BBall scenario.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about today's BBall scenario....
Page 1 of 1